Edit History

Fletcher

Fletcher

ab8fe5932b6e93e67957b0b69970d37c.jpg.527e6438408908f20238cc255b275f68.jpgSzastuhastah

AC: 17 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6
HP: 19 / 19 | Hero Points: 1 / 3 | Perception: +6
Focus Pool: 2 / 2 | Cantrips | Spells | Conditions

From her perch nearby, Szastuhastah takes in the suddenly flurry of social interaction, some of it crossing overtop of each other, and smiles. It was clear that this was a lively place, one that would take getting used to for one so used to the confines of her own people's ways. Still, the nagaji is silently pleased to be meeting these new people (one at a time, thankfully) and getting an idea for their personalities. That goes for her cohort as well - Cecilia's openness to new drink, Nyoka's affinity for games, Adalet's clear but restrained love of soft, furry things. With hands clasped politely in front of her, Szas slithers out from her newly claimed 'home' and nods her head to the other students.

"It iss a pleasure to meet you all. My name iss Szastuhastah, but pleasse call me Szas." Clearly Anchor Root is one she will give plenty of space, considering her own imposing size and the assumption that small, furry creatures are a menu item for ophidian beings. Nevertheless, she does her best to give the little gnoll a non-threatening little hand wave. "I would be pleased to ssee both thiss Powderpile and the dining hall," she then adds to Esi, the closest thing to an 'authority' on the campus that they've met besides faculty.

Turning also to the male Taldan who has been having trouble keeping his eyes off her (which she understands, being an unusual being among bipedals), she worries there are going to be plenty of instances of mistake identity for her, between Ignaci and Cecilia. But his own interest in alchemical things piques her interest. Just genuinely curious, she shifts closer to him and asks in a rather innocent (and almost overwhelmingly sibilant) tone, "Thiss ssoundss like ssome of the priesstesssess of my landss. Do you alsso know much about poissonss or venomss?"

Fletcher

Fletcher

ab8fe5932b6e93e67957b0b69970d37c.jpg.527e6438408908f20238cc255b275f68.jpgSzastuhastah

AC: 17 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6
HP: 19 / 19 | Hero Points: 1 / 3 | Perception: +6
Focus Pool: 2 / 2 | Cantrips | Spells | Conditions

From her perch nearby, Szastuhastah takes in the suddenly flurry of social interaction, some of it crossing overtop of each other, and smiles. It was clear that this was a lively place, one that would take getting used to for one so used to the confines of her own people's ways. Still, the nagaji is silently pleased to be meeting these new people (one at a time, thankfully) and getting an idea for their personalities. That goes for her cohort as well - Cecilia's openness to new drink, Nyoka's affinity for games, Adalet's clear but restrained love of soft, furry things. With hands clasped politely in front of her, Szas slithers out from her newly claimed 'home' and nods her head to the other students.

"It iss a pleasure to meet you all. My name iss Szastuhastah, but pleasse call me Szas." Clearly Anchor Root is one she will give plenty of space, considering her own imposing size and the assumption that small, furry creatures are a menu item for ophidian beings. Nevertheless, she does her best to give the little gnoll a non-threatening little hand wave. "I would be pleased to ssee both thiss Powderpile and the dining hall," she then adds to Esi, the closest thing to an 'authority' on the campus that they've met besides faculty.

Turning also to the male Taldan who has been having trouble keeping his eyes off her (which she understands, being an unusual being among bipedals), she worries there are going to be plenty of instances of mistake identity for her, between Ignaci and Cecilia. But his own interest in alchemical things piques her interest. Just genuinely curious, she shifts closer to him and asks in a rather innocent (and almost overwhelmingly sibilant) tone, "Thiss ssoundss like ssome of the priesstesssess of my landss. Do you alsso know much about poissonss or venomss?"