Edit History

Mister Doctor

Mister Doctor

Rasalhaguetoken_2(1).png.0d7a3a7a8302939cde4f728fd47da281.png - Character Sheet

checked-shield.svgKAC: 18 Fort: +9 Ref: +8 Will: +3
health-normal.svg HP: 20/20 Hero: 0/3 | awareness.svg Perception: +3

"Uh yeah, thanks," Ras said, seemingly a little surprised Szas was choosing to talk to him and not entirely sure about how to deal with it. He was considerably less cool and collected than she, glancing over at her nervously and then away when he realized her eyes were elsewhere. The next words tumbled out of him in a staggered effort to fill the space for a moment. "It seems like a bad place for there to be a fire and... I'm pretty much always a little on fire."

It probably was not purposeful but he reached down to rub the leg that he had been limping with as the little group navigated the campus. "It usually stays inside my body but there's a first time for everything and I'd rather not have that first time happen somewhere full of volatile powders. Even if they aren't particularly flammable, dusts and stuff can go up pretty dramatically. A spark in some sawdust will explode an entire sawmill."

Mister Doctor

Mister Doctor

Rasalhaguetoken_2(1).png.0d7a3a7a8302939cde4f728fd47da281.png - Character Sheet

checked-shield.svgKAC: 18 Fort: +9 Ref: +8 Will: +3
health-normal.svg HP: 20/20 Hero: 0/3 | awareness.svg Perception: +3

"Uh yeah, thanks," Ras said, seemingly a little surprised Szas was choosing to talk to him and not entirely sure about how to deal with it. The next words tumbled out of him in a staggered effort to fill the space for a moment. "It seems like a bad place for there to be a fire and... I'm pretty much always a little on fire."

It probably was not purposeful but he reached down to rub the leg that he had been limping with as the little group navigated the campus. "It usually stays inside my body but there's a first time for everything and I'd rather not have that first time happen somewhere full of volatile powders. Even if they aren't particularly flammable, dusts and stuff can go up pretty dramatically. A spark in some sawdust will explode an entire sawmill."