Edit History

ripleycat

ripleycat

Bundled securely in Adalet's formidable arms, and warmed by Ras's gentlest flames, the chicks remain dry and happy little puffballs for the journey back to the Magaambya.

On reaching the Spire Dorm, the students find that Esi has gone off to class, but Haibram is present, practicing combat forms in the middle of the common room, along with Anchor Root, carefully tending to her pet fruit beetles, who trundle about in their habitat, looking like fat little jewels, and a young, handsome Bonuwat man who stops dragging tables and chairs out of people's rooms long enough to brightly introduce himself as Okoro Obiyo and eagerly re-invite you to game night in the same breath. He stops mid-sentence when he sees Adalet's precious cargo, and rushes over to Anchor Root's door. "Are these the magic chickens you were talking about!?"

"You got them! Great! We can settle them here tonight. Root keeps a chicken for some reason. Boring pet." "She's my familiar!" The anxious little gnoll turns positively fierce when defending Urupuru, who, to be fair, seems to mostly wander around eating bugs and nesting in laps, and hasn't done anything remotely magical in the presence of any of the new students. The tumult does drag her out of her room to nervously examine the peeping quarry. "Y-yes! These are definitely Ojofiris. E-even more than we asked for. Oh, they're so cute!"

"I'll take the little peepers to Miss Bisola's farm tomorrow, and you can all grow up big and strong and start hatching us all sorts of things, and eventually I'll get to have a dragon!"

"You passed! We'll have Esi make you Rain-Scribe diplomas or something. It's a good choice, the Rain-Scribes. I wanted to be a Tempest-Sun Mage at first, flying and raining destruction down on our foes! But they're rigid, and all about defense. They don't let them go very far from campus. Always vigilant. The Rain-Scribes go all over the Expanse and beyond. Exploration is one of our most important tenets. And that teaches the best lessons, I think. If you're versatile, you can handle anything, even if it's strange and new."

"Come on! Let's get a couple rounds of something in before Ignaci gets back and starts cleaning people out. Don't trust the pretty smile - he will wreck you when the card games start."

OOC

Congratulations on completing the Rain-Scribe Perquisite!

Loot: You are allowed to keep any of Esi's allowance that remains unspent. In your case, you get 2 gp to divide up as you wish, to lose playing cards in a few hours, to start a communal pot, or to spend on equipment at the Powderpile or Kafesi (we'll handwave and say you spent it while there).

ripleycat

ripleycat

Bundled securely in Adalet's formidable arms, and warmed by Ras's gentlest flames, the chicks remain dry and happy little puffballs for the journey back to the Magaambya.

On reaching the Spire Dorm, the students find that Esi has gone off to class, but Haibram is present, practicing combat forms in the middle of the common room, along with Anchor Root, carefully tending to her pet fruit beetles, who trundle about in their habitat, looking like fat little jewels, and a young, handsome Bonuwat man who stops dragging tables and chairs out of people's rooms long enough to brightly introduce himself as Okoro Obiyo and eagerly re-invite you to game night in the same breath. He stops mid-sentence when he sees Adalet's precious cargo, and rushes over to Anchor Root's door. "Are these the magic chickens you were talking about!?"

"You got them! Great! We can settle them here tonight. Root keeps a chicken for some reason. Boring pet." "She's my familiar!" The anxious little gnoll turns positively fierce when defending Urupuru, who, to be fair, seems to mostly wander around eating bugs and nesting in laps, and hasn't done anything remotely magical in the presence of any of the new students. The tumult does drag her out of her room to nervously examine the peeping quarry. "Y-yes! These are definitely Ojofiris. E-even more than we asked for. Oh, they're so cute!"

"I'll take the little peepers to Miss Bisola's farm tomorrow, and you can all grow up big and strong and start hatching us all sorts of things, and eventually I'll get to have a dragon!"

"You passed! We'll have Esi make you Rain-Scribe diplomas or something. It's a good choice, the Rain-Scribes. I wanted to be A Tempest-Sun Mage at first, flying and raining destruction down on our foes! But they're rigid, and all about defense. They don't let them go very far from campus. Always vigilant. The Rain-Scribes go all over the Expanse and beyond. Exploration is one of our most important tenets. And that teaches the best lessons, I think. If you're versatile, you can handle anything, even if it's strange and new."

"Come on! Let's get a couple rounds of something in before Ignaci gets back and starts cleaning people out. Don't trust the pretty smile - he will wreck you when the card games start."

OOC

Congratulations on completing the Rain-Scribe Perquisite!

Loot: You are allowed to keep any of Esi's allowance that remains unspent. In your case, you get 2 gp to divide up as you wish, to lose playing cards in a few hours, to start a communal pot, or to spend on equipment at the Powderpile or Kafesi (we'll handwave and say you spent it while there).