Edit History

Terran

Terran

Brother Christo Vanleaf, Grey Elf Bard-Cleric

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=19, Touch=14, FF=17 / HP=19/19 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=5, Will = 6  ________________________________________________________________________

Brother Vanleaf reaches out with a long thin arm and stops his little friend before Sugrin can reach the secret door and says in a low voice, "I have no doubt you have a crafty plan up your sleeve, but might I suggest we let our resident burglar at least unlock the portal before anyone attempts to open it."

Motioning for Urd to check the door for traps and locks unless anyone objects, next the Elven Priest says in the same lowered tone, "Once it's for sure unlocked, then someone prepare to open the door according to Sugrin's plan."

"Sugrin, I'll cover you with my bow. What should the rest of the party do or be ready to do, if your plan works and, most importantly, should it fail," Christo sincerely asks with a smile since there were a few moments to reveal the basic plan while the doorway is cleared in preparation to be opened?

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=19, Touch=14, FF=17 / HP=19/19 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=5, Will = 6  ________________________________________________________________________

Brother Vanleaf reaches out with a long thin arm and stops his little friend before Sugrin can reach the secret door and says in a low voice, "I have no doubt you have a crafty plan up your sleeve, but might I suggest we let our resident burglar at least check the portal for traps before anyone attempts to open it."

Motioning for Urd to check the door for traps and locks unless anyone objects, next the Elven Priest says in the same lowered tone, "Once it's for sure clear, then someone prepare to open the door according to Sugrin's plan."

"Sugrin, I'll cover you with my bow. What should the rest of the party do or be ready to do, if your plan works and, most importantly, should it fail," Christo sincerely asks with a smile since there were a few moments to reveal the basic plan while the doorway is cleared in preparation to be opened?

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

Brother Vanleaf reaches out with a long thin arm and stops his little friend before Sugrin can reach the secret door and says in a low voice, "I have no doubt you have a crafty plan up your sleeve, but might I suggest we let our resident burglar at least check the portal for traps before anyone attempts to open it."

Motioning for Urd to check the door for traps and locks unless anyone objects, next the Elven Priest says in the same lowered tone, "Once it's for sure clear, then someone prepare to open the door."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

Motioning for Urd to check the door for traps and locks unless anyone objects, next the Elven Priest says in the same lowered tone, "Once it's for sure clear, then someone prepare to open the door."

"Sugrin, I'll cover you with my bow. What should the rest of the party do or be ready to do, if your plan works and, most importantly, should it fail," Christo asks with a smile since there was a few moments to reveal the basic plan while the doorway is cleared in preparation to be opened.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

Brother Christo reaches out with a long thin arm and stops his little friend before Sugrin can reach the secret door and says in a low voice, "I have no doubt you have a crafty plan up your sleeve, but might I suggest we let our resident burglar at least check the portal for traps before anyone attempts to open it."

Motioning for Urd to check the door for traps and locks, the Elven Priest says in the same lowered tone, "Once it's for sure clear, then someone prepare to open the door. Sugrin, I'll cover you with my bow. What should the rest of the party do or be ready to do, if your plan works and, most importantly, should it fail?"

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action: