Edit History

Terran

Terran

Brother Christo Vanleaf, Grey Elf Bard-Cleric

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=19+2, Touch=14, FF=17+2 / HP=19/19 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=5, Will = 6  _____________________________________________________________________________

Having started a song of courage well before the group attacks, once the effects of the bardic music take effect Brother Vanleaf ends the song and then motions with his loaded long bow for the attack to begin calling out, "Now."

Bolstered by the lingering effects of his courage inspiring music, Christo follows the plan and duplicates Urd's actions to attack the Ogre with the rest of the party.

Drawing his bow string taunt, the Elven holy man launches a razor-sharp arrow from his long bow at the massive creature sinking the shaft deep in its flesh and then he reloads the weapon in anticipation of the coming hard-fought battle.

Show Mechanics

DM: Please note that the picture below is a crude attempt and not 3-D. The rope will be above the back edge of the wolf carcasses, but I could not draw it that way. Did my best! :)

Free Action:   Speak

Standard Action:  Attack Ogre with Long Bow using Point Blank Shot Feat

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

spacer.png

Continuing Effects: Bardic Music - Protection Devotion from Gerbimble ( +2 sacred bonus to AC); Bardic Music Inspire Courage (All ALLIES are +1 all Attacks, +1 Weapon Damage, and +1 Fear Saves for 4/5 rounds)

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=19+2, Touch=14, FF=17+2 / HP=19/19 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=5, Will = 6  _____________________________________________________________________________

Having started a song of courage well before the group attacks, once the effects of the bardic music take effect Brother Vanleaf ends the song and then motions with his loaded long bow for the attack to begin calling out, "Now."

Bolstered by the lingering effects of his courage inspiring music, Christo follows the plan and duplicates Urd's actions to attack the Ogre with the rest of the party.

Drawing his bow string taunt, the Elven holy man launches a razor-sharp arrow from his long bow at the massive creature and then reloads the weapon in anticipation of the coming hard-fought battle.

Show Mechanics

DM: Please note that the picture below is a crude attempt and not 3-D. The rope will be above the back edge of the wolf carcasses, but I could not draw it that way. Did my best! :)

Standard Action:  Attack Ogre with Long Bow using Point Blank Shot Feat

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

spacer.png

Continuing Effects: Bardic Music - Protection Devotion from Gerbimble ( +2 sacred bonus to AC); Bardic Music Inspire Courage (All ALLIES are +1 all Attacks, +1 Weapon Damage, and +1 Fear Saves for 4/5 rounds)

Terran

Terran

Drawing his bow string taunt, the Elven holy man launches a razor-sharp arrow from his long bow at the massive creature and then reloads the weapon in anticipation of the coming hard-fought battle.

Show Mechanics

Standard Action:  Attack Ogre with Long Bow

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

spacer.png

Terran

Terran

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

spacer.png

Continuing Effects: Bardic Music - Protection Devotion from Gerbimble ( +2 sacred bonus to AC)

Terran

Terran

Bolstered by the lingering effects of his courage inspiring music, Christo follows the plan and duplicates Urd's actions to attack the Ogre with the rest of the party as he launches an arrow from his long bow at the massive creature and then reloads.

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

spacer.png

Continuing Effects: Bardic Music - Protection Devotion from Gerbimble ( +2 sacred bonus to AC)