Edit History

Sorithar

Sorithar

Daurant, Holy Warrior of Moradin

image.jpeg.20b6e759626b7ffc84d6cc51e1d96b3e.jpeg"Hurrah! Had that coming kidnapping oaf."

Daurant grunts and lowers his axes, turning to regard present company. He seems to stare off into space for a breath before nodding slowly and hanging one axe on a hook off his wide belt before hefting the bloody axe and drawing a cloth to wipe off the ogre's bloody ichor.

"I've no injury, if'n you be asking me too, wouldna let this oaf do me or you any harm. I be Daurant Moradinaxe, holy warrior of the Soul Forger, Moradin. A pleasure to make your acquaintance Father.

Twas the least I could do to aid you for distracting this one and his tuskers long enough to make me escape with the other prisoners. Speaking of which...

Geradil, Courana, come out, tis safe for now!"

Daurant seems to be shouting, though not loudly, down the corridor he'd come down to someone unseen. Daurant regards Urd for a moment and smiles.

"Blessings of the All-Father upon you child. So what brings you lot to these here halls and for that matter, da you know where we be..?"

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action:

Standard Action: Detect evil on the members of the company.

Skill Checks

Stat Block

[URL=/sheets/?id=2873079][B][SIZE=+1]Daurant, son of Durl, Blood of Durgeddin, of Glitterhame[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male LG Mountain Dwarf Fighter/Paladin, [B]Level[/B] 1/2, [B]Init[/B] 1, [B]HP[/B] 28/28, [B]Speed[/B] 20 [B]AC[/B] 19, [B]Touch[/B] 11, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 18, [B]Fort[/B] 6, [B]Ref[/B] 3, [B]Will[/B] 2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3 [B]Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven [/B] +5 (1d10+2, x3) [B]Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven [/B] +5 (1d10+1, x3) [B] Hammer, throwing (3) [/B] +3 (1d6+2, x2) [B] Full plate[/B] (+8 Armor, +1 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 13 [B]Condition[/B] None
Daurant, son of Durl, Blood of Durgeddin, of Glitterhame
Male LG Mountain Dwarf Fighter/Paladin, Level 1/2, Init 1, HP 28/28, Speed 20
AC 19, Touch 11, Flat-footed 18, Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 2, Base Attack Bonus 3
Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven +5 (1d10+2, x3)
Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven +5 (1d10+1, x3)
Hammer, throwing (3) +3 (1d6+2, x2)
Full plate (+8 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 13
Condition None

Sorithar

Sorithar

Daurant, Holy Warrior of Moradin

image.jpeg.20b6e759626b7ffc84d6cc51e1d96b3e.jpeg"Hurrah! Had that coming kidnapping oaf."

Daurant grunts and lowers his axes, turning to regard present company. He seems to stare off into space for a breath before nodding slowly and hanging one axe on a hook off his wide belt before hefting the bloody axe and drawing a cloth to wipe off the ogre's bloody ichor.

"I've no injury, if'n you be asking me too, wouldna let this oaf do me or you any harm. I be Daurant Moradinaxe, holy warrior of the Soul Forger, Moradin. A pleasure to make your acquaintance Father.

Twas the least I could do to aid you for distracting this one and his tuskers long enough to make me escape with the other prisoners. Speaking of which...

Daurant seems to be shouting, though not loudly, down the corridor he'd come down to someone unseen. Daurant regards Urd for a moment and smiles.

"Blessings of the All-Father upon you child. So what brings you lot to these here halls and for that matter, da you know where we be..?"

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action:

Skill Checks

Stat Block

[URL=/sheets/?id=2873079][B][SIZE=+1]Daurant, son of Durl, Blood of Durgeddin, of Glitterhame[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male LG Mountain Dwarf Fighter/Paladin, [B]Level[/B] 1/2, [B]Init[/B] 1, [B]HP[/B] 28/28, [B]Speed[/B] 20 [B]AC[/B] 19, [B]Touch[/B] 11, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 18, [B]Fort[/B] 6, [B]Ref[/B] 3, [B]Will[/B] 2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3 [B]Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven [/B] +5 (1d10+2, x3) [B]Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven [/B] +5 (1d10+1, x3) [B] Hammer, throwing (3) [/B] +3 (1d6+2, x2) [B] Full plate[/B] (+8 Armor, +1 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 13 [B]Condition[/B] None
Condition None

Sorithar

Sorithar

image.jpeg.20b6e759626b7ffc84d6cc51e1d96b3e.jpegDaurant, Holy Warrior of Moradin

"Hurrah! Had that coming kidnapping oaf."

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action:

Skill Checks

Stat Block

Condition None

Sorithar

Sorithar

image.jpeg.20b6e759626b7ffc84d6cc51e1d96b3e.jpegDaurant, Holy Warrior of Moradin

"Blessings on the All-Father upon you child. So what brings you lot to these here halls and for that matter, da you know where we be..?"

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action:

Skill Checks

Stat Block

Condition None

Sorithar

Sorithar

"Blessings on the All-Father upon you child. So what brings you lot to these here halls and for that matter, da you know where we be..?"

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action:

Skill Checks

Stat Block

Condition None

Sorithar

Sorithar

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action:

Skill Checks

Stat Block

Condition None

Sorithar

Sorithar

Hin, come out, tis safe for now!"

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action:

Skill Checks

Stat Block

Condition None