Edit History

Terran

Terran

Brother Christo Vanleaf, Grey Elf Bard-Cleric

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=19+2, Touch=14, FF=17+2 / HP=19/19 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=5, Will = 6  _____________________________________________________________________________

When Daurant invites the Halflings to take their fill of the stolen merchandise which the party is specifically tasked to liberate and return to its true owners who hired the group, Brother Christo smiles and sincerely says, "I don't mind if you wish to share a sack of silver recovered from the Ogre, but we were specifically sent here by the legal owners of those caravan goods to recover the stolen merchandise and bring it back to their family businesses."

Smiling, the holy man explains to the Halflings, "I'm sorry, but we are here as the agents of the true owners of the caravan goods. We have given our word to find and return the merchandise and, thus the goods cannot be properly claimed by anyone else. Of course, should any of you wish to stay and help, then you would be entitled to an equal share of the reward for their return."

Continuing, the musical minister adds, "Plus, after previously joining into one group, we also are collectively entitled to an additional reward for clearing these ruins of Orcs, Ogres and any other foul creatures who might present an ongoing danger to the nearby trade routes, which additional reward we would be willing to share to all who stay and help as well."

"Finally, those who join and help will be entitled to an equal share of all the loot we find, such as coin, weapons and equipment, which is not obviously owned by another nor is part of our agreement with third parties regarding return of their commercial goods," Christo says. "We have already given our word and, thus we just can't divvy up the trade goods. Sorry my friend."

Show Mechanics

POST NOTE: PLEASE IGNORE REFERENCES TO TRADE GOODS. I INADVERTENTLY CONFUSED OUR MISSION WITH A MISSION IN A SIMILAR GAME

Move:  

Standard Action:  

Free Action: 

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Continuing Effects: Bardic Music - Protection Devotion from Gerbimble ( +2 sacred bonus to AC)

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=19+2, Touch=14, FF=17+2 / HP=19/19 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=5, Will = 6  _____________________________________________________________________________

When Daurant invites the Halflings to take their fill of the stolen merchandise which the party is specifically tasked to liberate and return to its true owners who hired the group, Brother Christo smiles and sincerely says, "I don't mind if you wish to share a sack of silver recovered from the Ogre, but we were specifically sent here by the legal owners of those caravan goods to recover the stolen merchandise and bring it back to their family businesses."

Smiling, the holy man explains to the Halflings, "I'm sorry, but we are here as the agents of the true owners of the caravan goods. We have given our word to find and return the merchandise and, thus the goods cannot be properly claimed by anyone else. Of course, should any of you wish to stay and help, then you would be entitled to an equal share of the reward for their return."

Continuing, the musical minister adds, "Plus, after previously joining into one group, we also are collectively entitled to an additional reward for clearing these ruins of Orcs, Ogres and any other foul creatures who might present an ongoing danger to the nearby trade routes, which additional reward we would be willing to share to all who stay and help as well."

"Finally, those who join and help will be entitled to an equal share of all the loot we find, such as coin, weapons and equipment, which is not obviously owned by another nor is part of our agreement with third parties regarding return of their commercial goods," Christo says. "We have already given our word and, thus we just can't divvy up the trade goods. Sorry my friend."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Standard Action:  

Free Action: 

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Continuing Effects: Bardic Music - Protection Devotion from Gerbimble ( +2 sacred bonus to AC)

Terran

Terran

Smiling, the holy man says, "I'm sorry, but we are here as the agents of the true owners of the caravan goods. We have given our word to find and return the merchandise and, thus the goods cannot be properly claimed by anyone else. Of course, should any of you wish to stay and help, then you would be entitled to an equal share of the reward for their return."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Standard Action:  

Free Action: 

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

Smiling, the holy man says, "I'm sorry, but we are here as the agents of the true owners of the caravan goods. We have given our word to find and return the merchandise and, thus the goods cannot be properly claimed by anyone else. Of course, should any of you wish to stay and help, then you would be entitled to an equal share of the reward for their return."

"Finally, those who join and help will be entitled to an equal share of all the loot we find, such as coin, weapons and equipment, which is not obviously owned by another nor is part of our agreement with third parties regarding return of their commercial goods," Christo says. "We have given our word and, thus we just can't divvy up the trade goods. Sorry my friend."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Standard Action:  

Free Action: 

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

Continuing, the musical minister adds, "Plus, after previously joining into one group, we also collectively are entitled to an additional reward for clearing these ruins of Orcs, Ogres and any other foul creatures who might present an ongoing danger to the nearby trade routes, which additional reward we would be willing to share to all who stay and help as well."

"Finally, those who join and help will be entitled to an equal share of all the loot we find, such as coin, weapons and equipment, which is not obviously owned by another nor is part of our agreement with third parties regarding return of their commercial goods," Christo says. "We have given our word and, thus we just can't divvy up the trade goods. Sorry my friend."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Standard Action:  

Free Action: 

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

Smiling, the holy man says, "I'm sorry, but we are here as the agents of the true owners of the caravan goods. We have given our word to find and return the merchandise and, thus the goods cannot be properly claimed by anyone else. Of course, should any of you wish to stay and help, then you would be entitled to an equal share of the reward."

Continuing, the musical minister adds, "Plus, after previously joining into one group, we also collectively are entitled to an additional reward for clearing these ruins of Orcs, Ogres and any other foul creatures who might present an ongoing danger to the nearby trade routes, which additional reward we would be willing to share to all who stay and help as well."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Standard Action:  

Free Action: 

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

When Daurant invites the Halflings to take their fill of the stolen merchandise which the party is specifically tasked to liberate and return to its true owners who hired the group, Brother Christo smiles and sincerely says, "I don't mind if you wish to share a sack of silver recovered from the Ogre, but we were specifically sent here by the legal owners of those caravan goods to recover the stolen merchandise and bring them back to their family businesses."

Smiling, the holy man says, "I'm sorry, but we are here as the agents of the true owners of the caravan goods. We have given our word to find and return the merchandise and, thus the goods cannot be properly claimed by anyone else. Of course, should any of you wish to stay and help, then you would be entitled to an equal share of the reward."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Standard Action:  

Free Action: 

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

When Daurant invites the Halflings to take their fill of the stolen merchandise which the party is specifically tasked to liberate and return to its true owners who hired the group, Brother Christo smiles and sincerely says, "I don't mind if you wish to share a sack of silver recovered from the Ogre, but we were specifically sent here by the legal owners of those caravan goods to recover the stolen merchandise and bring them back to their family businesses."

Continuing, the musical minister adds, "Plus, after joining into one group, we also collectively will be entitled to an additional reward for clearing these ruins of Orcs, Ogres and any other foul creatures who might present an ongoing danger to the nearby trade routes, which additional reward we would be willing to share to all who stay and help as well."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Standard Action:  

Free Action: 

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

Smiling, the holy man says, "I'm sorry, but we are here as the agents of the true owners of the caravan goods. We have given our word to find and return the merchandise and, thus the goods cannot be properly claimed by anyone else. Of course, should you wish to stay and help, then you would be entitled to an equal share of the reward."

Continuing, the musical minister adds, "Plus, after joining into one group, we also collectively will be entitled to an additional reward for clearing these ruins of Orcs, Ogres and any other foul creatures who might present an ongoing danger to the nearby trade routes, which additional reward we would be willing to share to all who stay and help as well."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Standard Action:  

Free Action: 

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

Smiling, the holy man says, "I'm sorry, but we are here as the agents of the true owners of the caravan goods. We have given our word to find and return the merchandise and, thus the goods cannot be properly claimed by anyone. Of course, if you wish to stay and help, you would be entitled to an equal share of the reward."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Standard Action:  

Free Action: 

Swift Action:   

Move Action: