Edit History

Terran

Terran

"Gods under the earth, stop pinchin' every copper against these poor folk! Ain't their fault they were captured. Like yer chargin' them for their own rescue almost! They're in no condition to assist us, Brother -- given how long they were caged. Stop pretendin' you can't help them out even further..." Snarled the dwarven scout in obvious disgust. That smug smile on the elf's face was the worst thing.

What are you even talking about?

I gave the supplies.

I offered to let them take their fill of silver for doing nothing but surviving the imprisonment.

I offered them and the Dwarf a full share of all additional future rewards if any of the three wish to stay.

And I pointed out that not even we can take the trade goods for us or anyone else. We have given our word to return all of the trade goods to their rightful owner.

The caravan goods are not ours to take or give away; we are obligated to see to their return to the legal owner.

Not seeing any greed.

Terran

Terran

"Gods under the earth, stop pinchin' every copper against these poor folk! Ain't their fault they were captured. Like yer chargin' them for their own rescue almost! They're in no condition to assist us, Brother -- given how long they were caged. Stop pretendin' you can't help them out even further..." Snarled the dwarven scout in obvious disgust. That smug smile on the elf's face was the worst thing.

What are you even talking about?

I gave the supplies.

I offered to let them take their fill of silver for doing nothing but surviving the imprisonment.

I offered them and the Dwarf a full share of all additional rewards if they wish to stay.

And I pointed out that not even we can take the trade goods for us or anyone else. We have given our word to return all of the trade goods to their rightful owner.

Not seeing any greed.