Edit History

drealynn

drealynn

6f7cf34bbfdb0663cf508aa685d75a93.jpg

"Wait- back up a version of f- Peter Parker created a version of Ultron?!" Mayday began pacing up and down the wall gravity not affecting her at all. "So much for power and responsibility please tell me that version of Peter is still alive so I can have a word with him." she scoffed in frustration. She glanced toward the other spider people in contemplation was one of them yet another version of her father? "Let's hear the rest how much time do we have? We might not be able to get any more help." She added.

Actions

stats

Physical 2
Agility 2
Reason 1
Psyche 1
Movement 0

talents

star athlete +1

charismatic +1

powers

spider-sense

May can also repel herself like an opposing magnet, or she can repulse and adhere another object or person through a shared medium. For example, she can cause a person to stick to a wall they're touching just by touching that same wall and willing them to, or she can just as easily violently push them away.

enhanced physique

equipment

Webshooters

high school student (cell phone, lap top etc..)

drealynn

drealynn

6f7cf34bbfdb0663cf508aa685d75a93.jpg

"Wait- back up a version of f- Peter Parker created a version of Ultron?!" Mayday began pacing up and down the wall gravity not affecting her at all. "So much for power and responsibility please tell me that version of Peter is still alive so I can have a word with him." she scoffed in frustration. She glanced toward the other spider people in contemplation was one of them yet another version of her father? "Let's hear the rest how much time do we have? We might not be able to get any more help." She added.

Actions

stats

Physical 2
Agility 2
Reason 1
Psyche 1
Movement 0

talents

star athlete +1

charismatic +1

powers

spider-sense

May can also repel herself like an opposing magnet, or she can repulse and adhere another object or person through a shared medium. For example, she can cause a person to stick to a wall they're touching just by touching that same wall and willing them to, or she can just as easily violently push them away.

enhanced physique

equipment

Webshooters

high school student (cell phone, lap top etc..)