Edit History

Svartalf

Svartalf

OK, Here's a short list of my favorite projects... if I'm courageous, I'll make them all and choose later.

a) A rogue scientist/medic mutant wolverine, and yes, he has the claws of his name sake

b) an oversized housecat walking on all4 and without hands... who happens to be very psionically gifted (mind melter)

c) a boar who'll be some kind of nasty fighter... merc or special forces

d) a mutated horse who'll be a warrior monk or other martial artist (and yeah, he might be a steppe pony from Cathay who crossed America from West to East)

e) a mutant bear from who'll be an explorer or trapper as per Rifts Russia

f) a wizard kind of guy who's likely going to be a bird, most likely a parrot

g) I was also thinking of a psi tech kind of guy, but am close to forgetting it because I'm not at all easy on converting from rifts future tech to old time weird tech

Svartalf

Svartalf

OK, Here's a short list of my favorite projects... if I'm courageous, I'll make them all and choose later.

a) A rogue scientist/medic mutant wolverine, and yes, he has the claws of his name sake

b) an oversized housecat walking on all4 and without hands... who happens to be very psionically gifted (mind melter)

c) a boar who'll be some kind of nasty fighter... merc or special forces

d) a mutated horse who'll be a warrior monk or other martial artist (and yeah, he might be a steppe pony from Cathay who crossed America from West to East)

e) a mutant bear from who'll be an explorer or trapper as per Rifts Russia

f) a wizard kind of guy whose species is not yet decided

g) I was also thinking of a psi tech kind of guy, but am close to forgetting it because I'm not at all easy on converting from rifts future tech to old time weird tech