Edit History

Sensibleshoes

Sensibleshoes

That statement is already in the build rules: "If you need a certain attribute for an occ, you can roll as many sets of attributes as you need to get an ability score array that will allow you to meet the requirements of that occ." Did you see that if you're trying to qualify for something, or is it an issue that the values in general aren't very good?

I'm open to everyone rolling a few times to get a set they're happy with -- I just wanted to write some clear rules down to get started. If you want to roll like 5-6 more times to get a character, I don't really mind. I'm happy to change the rolling rules if it will make everyone happier. I do want to have some clear rules so it's not burdensome to everyone and they're wondering 'how many times should I roll?' Let me just update the build rules and start w/ 6 sets so everyone is on the same page. I think that should probably give everyone reasonable stats -- what do you think?

Sensibleshoes

Sensibleshoes

That statement is already in the build rules: "If you need a certain attribute for an occ, you can roll as many sets of attributes as you need to get an ability score array that will allow you to meet the requirements of that occ." Did you see that if you're trying to qualify for something, or is it an issue that the values in general aren't very good?

I'm open to everyone rolling a few times to get a set they're happy with -- I just wanted to write some clear rules down. If you want to roll like 5-6 more times to get a character, I don't really mind. Let me just update the build rules and start w/ 6 sets so everyone is on the same page.

Sensibleshoes

Sensibleshoes

That statement is already in the build rules: "If you need a certain attribute for an occ, you can roll as many sets of attributes as you need to get an ability score array that will allow you to meet the requirements of that occ."

I'm open to everyone rolling a few times to get a set they're happy with -- I just wanted to write some clear rules down. If you want to roll like 5-6 more times to get a character, I don't really mind. Let me just update the build rules and start w/ 6 sets so everyone is on the same page.