Edit History

darkhugh

darkhugh

54 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Unfortunately I just realized emiko barrier isn't going to matter, the turtle has higher ATS than her deflection

This is not 100% true. Most enemies, like yourselves, have the breach rating of their attacks vary depending on a number of situations. This is one of the things you will figure out in combat, how viable (or when) barrier works best etc. However, I believe Emiko can achieve a barrier deflection of 10 - 12 depending on situations. However, I do agree, the bigger the gap between Emiko and the Enemies ATS the more likely the barrier fails.

As a note, for example, in the last fight the ATS/ATP of one of your enemies was halved due to critical damage.

1 hour ago, von_das said:

Would there be a firing into melee penalty against an opponent of this size?

I will check the core rules of DH, but I think penalties still apply. I do not believe there is any ruling saying 'if big ignore penalty', but I will go through and check at some point.

darkhugh

darkhugh

53 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Unfortunately I just realized emiko barrier isn't going to matter, the turtle has higher ATS than her deflection

This is not 100% true. Most enemies, like yourselves, have the breach rating of their attacks vary depending on a number of situations. This is one of the things you will figure out in combat, how viable (or when) barrier works best etc. However, I believe Emiko can achieve a barrier deflection of 10 - 12 depending on situations. However, I do agree, the bigger the gap between Emiko and the Enemies ATS the more likely the barrier fails.

As a note, for example, in the last fight the ATS/ATP of one of your enemies was halved due to critical damage.

1 hour ago, von_das said:

I will check the core rules of DH, but I think penalties still apply. I do not believe there is any ruling saying 'if big ignore penalty', but I will go through and check at some point.

darkhugh

darkhugh

37 minutes ago, Rudra said:

This is not 100% true. Most enemies, like yourselves, have the breach rating of their attacks vary depending on a number of situations. This is one of the things you will figure out in combat, how viable (or when) barrier works best etc. However, I believe Emiko can achieve a barrier deflection of 10 - 12 depending on situations.

51 minutes ago, von_das said: