OOC discussion

horrizon

Hello peoples!  I believe my backstory is as defined as I want to make it right now, but if people have any questions on what you'd like to see filled out later please let me know!

You can. All the books:

• Core Book
  • From the Imperial Forges
  • From the Imperial Forges 2
  • From the Imperial Library
  • Discovered Lore
  • The Art of Combat

The last one may become available later, but I want to keep things simple for now.

I like all the characters and I feel we are close to start.

I don't have a separate rule set for hexploration, so I made up my own:

Exploration

• 10 Exploration Points / day
  • each hex has a Terrain Difficulty, traveling from one to another costs TD1 + TD2 points
  • each hex has features to be discovered
    • open features are automatically discovered when the group first enters the hex
    • general features are discovered at fixed stages, such as one feature / 7 EP
    • special features also are discovered at fixed stages and checked against the same progress, but at higher limits, like one / 12 EP
    • closed features can only be discovered when a condition is fulfilled, and checked against a separate progress
  • depending on terrain visibility, the group will be able to see surrounding land, which will appear on the map

I'm also planning to use progress bars:

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Edited by horrizon (see edit history)

Well, it's up to you whether you run into them, tiptoe around them, or use the environment against them, and other creative ways of dealing with them. Maybe even talking???

Anyway, I like it that you are all casters, and we have no fighters. Will make the game a smart and social one.

And we are on air!

I'd like everyone to be in the market, for whatever reason. You can be new in town, even your first day of arrival, or long-time residents, but currently in the market. You won't need to leave in a moment's notice on adventure, but can spend time after this scene preparing, settling in, etc.