Edit History

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

Theodoric.png.2eb4b4312fa820331118ff4b80ef39e9.pngTheodoric | Aasimar Paladin 4

AC: 19 (Splint & Shield) | HP: 36/36 | DR: 3 (Nonmagical B/P/S) | Initiative: -1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Class / Race Features | Prepared Spells

Healing Hands (2d4): 1/1 | Celestial Revelation: 1/1 | Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 20/20 | Channel Divinity: 1/1 | Harness Divine Power: 1/1 | 1st Lvl Slots: 3/3

Theodoric was about to answer Sister Leona's inquiry before the noblewoman and goblin he recognized from the Ruby Shawl in Berdusk did the answering for him - at least, with partial accuracy in Wendy's case. He had almost forgotten the noblewoman's pompousness - almost. In a strange way, it was comforting to see that they had not changed overmuch. He answers with a quick correction of "Theodoric" before Trini takes over the conversation with her half-elven contact.

The noblewoman, goblin, half-drow, and priest he recognizes from Berdusk, all those many tendays ago. The one with the scarred face - Valerian, it seemed - he does not. Theodoric wonders what his story was... and if he could be trusted.

"Name's Trini Talltrees, and this here is Theodoric o'... I don't reckon I know where you're from, Theo. Tyr's arse, if I had to guess."

A remark that would have once made Theodoric's blood boil only drew an exasperated sigh now. Had he... grown used to this? He answers simply, "Waterdeep, actually. Like these three," he says, waving a gauntleted hand towards Dani, Wendy, and Aralim, "though I do not know them personally, past a prior encounter in Berdusk."

"Theodoric's had Nine Hells of a tenday gettin' here, no thanks to me. And where's that girl we came with, what's her name?"

Theodoric lets out a short, amused hmph at the question before answering, "Zartha. Or Ishara. Depends on who she's conversing with, it seems. As to her whereabouts, I am uncertain. She split off from us shortly after entering the city, but she's likely to find us eventually."

Entering A Pair of Black Antlers, Theodoric is impressed at the sheer size of the namesake antlers, trying to picture just how large the beast that once had them adorned upon its head could be. He then looks down at the three gnomish brothers, and wonders if they were the ones responsible for the kill. Trini's request to wait is met with another exasperated sigh and a short, "Of course."

Returning his gaze to the others, he asks, "Heroes of Greenest, then? I trust there is a long story behind that."  His tone is understanding, as if to say, You've been through it too, haven't you?

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

AC: 19 (Splint & Shield) | HP: 36/36 | DR: 3 (Nonmagical B/P/S) | Initiative: -1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Class / Race Features | Prepared Spells

Healing Hands (2d4): 1/1 | Celestial Revelation: 1/1 | Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 20/20 | Channel Divinity: 1/1 | Harness Divine Power: 1/1 | 1st Lvl Slots: 3/3

Theodoric was about to answer Sister Leona's inquiry before the noblewoman and goblin he recognized from the Ruby Shawl in Berdusk did the answering for him - at least, with partial accuracy in Wendy's case. He had almost forgotten the noblewoman's pompousness - almost. In a strange way, it was comforting to see that they had not changed overmuch. He answers with a quick correction of "Theodoric" before Trini takes over the conversation with her half-elven contact.

The noblewoman, goblin, half-drow, and priest he recognizes from Berdusk, all those many tendays ago. The one with the scarred face - Valerian, it seemed - he did not. Theodoric wonders what his story was... and if he could be trusted.

"Name's Trini Talltrees, and this here is Theodoric o'... I don't reckon I know where you're from, Theo. Tyr's arse, if I had to guess."

A remark that would have once made Theodoric's blood boil only drew an exasperated sigh now. Had he... grown used to this? He answers simply, "Waterdeep, actually. Like these three," he says, waving a gauntleted hand towards Dani, Wendy, and Aralim, "though I do not know them personally, past a prior encounter in Berdusk."

"Theodoric's had Nine Hells of a tenday gettin' here, no thanks to me. And where's that girl we came with, what's her name?"

Theodoric lets out a short, amused hmph at the question before answering, "Zartha. Or Ishara. Depends on who she's conversing with, it seems. As to her whereabouts, I am uncertain. She split off from us shortly after entering the city, but she's likely to find us eventually."

Entering A Pair of Black Antlers, Theodoric is impressed at the sheer size of the namesake antlers, trying to picture just how large the beast that once had them adorned upon its head could be. He then looks down at the three gnomish brothers, and wonders if they were the ones responsible for the kill. Trini's request to wait is met with another exasperated sigh and a short, "Of course."

Returning his gaze to the others, he asks, "Heroes of Greenest, then? I trust there is a long story behind that."  His tone is understanding, as if to say, You've been through it too, haven't you?

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

Theodoric was about to answer Sister Leona's inquiry before the noblewoman and goblin he recognized from the Ruby Shawl in Berdusk did the answering for him - at least, with partial accuracy in Wendy's case. He had almost forgotten the noblewoman's pompousness - almost. In a strange way, it was comforting to see that their mission had not changed them overmuch. He answers with a quick correction of "Theodoric" before Trini takes over the conversation with her half-elven contact.

The noblewoman, goblin, half-drow, and priest he recognizes from Berdusk, all those many tendays ago. The one with the scarred face - Valerian, it seemed - he did not. Theodoric wonders what his story was... and if he could be trusted.