Edit History

Amaryllis77

Amaryllis77

IC

spacer.pngRahnur Rhahlem

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2594301

NG Half-Drow Fighter (Champion) Lvl 4  AC 15 HP 34/34 Speed 30 ft. PP 14

Ability Scores, Saves, and Skills 

Str 8 (-1), Dex 18 (+4), Con 13 (+1), Int 12 (+1), Wis 14 (+2), Cha 14 (+2)
Strength Save: +1
Dexterity Save: +4; Acrobatics +6
Constitution Save: +3
Intelligence Save: +1
Wisdom Save: +2; Insight +4, Perception +4
Charisma Save: +2; Persuasion +4

Attack and Scores

2 Shortswords +6, 1d6+4; Longbow +8, 1d8+4, 150/300; Dagger +6, 1d4+4, 20/60

Class and Race Abilities

Darkvision: 60 ft.
Drow Magic (DC 12):
At will - Dancing LightsYou create up to four torch-sized lights within range, making them appear as torches, lanterns, or glowing orbs that hover in the air for the duration. You can also combine the four lights into one glowing vaguely humanoid form of Medium size. Whichever form you choose, each light sheds dim light in a 10-foot radius.

As a bonus action on your turn, you can move the lights up to 60 feet to a new spot within range. A light must be within 20 feet of another light created by this spell, and a light winks out if it exceeds the spell's range.

1/day - Faerie FireEach object in a 20-foot cube within range is outlined in blue, green, or violet light (your choice). Any creature in the area when the spell is cast is also outlined in light if it fails a Dexterity saving throw. For the duration, objects and affected creatures shed dim light in a 10-foot radius.

Any attack roll against an affected creature or object has advantage if the attacker can see it, and the affected creature or object can't benefit from being invisible.

Fey AncestryYou have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.

Fighting Style: Archery

Second Wind (Recharges After a Short or Long Rest)You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level.

Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
: 1d10+3

Action SurgeStarting at 2nd level, you can push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment. On your turn, you can take one additional action.

Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again. Starting at 17th level, you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on the same turn.

“My words…” | ‘My thoughts…’| My Actions

Day Five: Golden Stag

Rahnur had been quick to blink away from what he was focusing on before turning to him, "Appreciate the offer to talk, stranger," he said with a slight smile before looking back to his work, "I'm mostly fine. Just...shocked I would get a thank you like that. Especially from...someone like him."

Rahnur didn't know how to exactly place it. He still didn't know if the stag was a god's servant or the victim of a spell gone wrong, but he had to admit he could feel the loneliness radiating from the elf and wondered what happened to him once he was able to get away. Hopefully, he was able to find some way home.

Day Eight: Spiderwood

Rahnur knocked another arrow and fired. He had to admit these things were becoming just as if not more annoying than the kobolds. At least the kobolds didn't have webs.

OOC

Attack Action: Longbow strike to the fleeing ettercap he struck last turn if alive. If not, directed to the next one

Bonus Action:

Movement:

Amaryllis77

Amaryllis77

IC

spacer.pngRahnur Rhahlem

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2594301

NG Half-Drow Fighter (Champion) Lvl 4  AC 15 HP 34/34 Speed 30 ft. PP 14

Ability Scores, Saves, and Skills 

Str 8 (-1), Dex 18 (+4), Con 13 (+1), Int 12 (+1), Wis 14 (+2), Cha 14 (+2)
Strength Save: +1
Dexterity Save: +4; Acrobatics +6
Constitution Save: +3
Intelligence Save: +1
Wisdom Save: +2; Insight +4, Perception +4
Charisma Save: +2; Persuasion +4

Attack and Scores

2 Shortswords +6, 1d6+4; Longbow +8, 1d8+4, 150/300; Dagger +6, 1d4+4, 20/60

Class and Race Abilities

Darkvision: 60 ft.
Drow Magic (DC 12):
At will - Dancing LightsYou create up to four torch-sized lights within range, making them appear as torches, lanterns, or glowing orbs that hover in the air for the duration. You can also combine the four lights into one glowing vaguely humanoid form of Medium size. Whichever form you choose, each light sheds dim light in a 10-foot radius.

As a bonus action on your turn, you can move the lights up to 60 feet to a new spot within range. A light must be within 20 feet of another light created by this spell, and a light winks out if it exceeds the spell's range.

1/day - Faerie FireEach object in a 20-foot cube within range is outlined in blue, green, or violet light (your choice). Any creature in the area when the spell is cast is also outlined in light if it fails a Dexterity saving throw. For the duration, objects and affected creatures shed dim light in a 10-foot radius.

Any attack roll against an affected creature or object has advantage if the attacker can see it, and the affected creature or object can't benefit from being invisible.

Fey AncestryYou have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.

Fighting Style: Archery

Second Wind (Recharges After a Short or Long Rest)You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level.

Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
: 1d10+3

Action SurgeStarting at 2nd level, you can push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment. On your turn, you can take one additional action.

Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again. Starting at 17th level, you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on the same turn.

“My words…” | ‘My thoughts…’| My Actions

Day Five: Golden Stag

Rahnur had been quick to blink away from what he was focusing on before turning to him, "Appreciate the offer to talk, stranger," he said with a slight smile before looking back to his work, "I'm mostly fine. Just...shocked I would get a thank you like that. Especially from...someone like him."

Rahnur didn't know how to exactly place it. He still didn't know if the stag was a god's servant or the victim of a spell gone wrong, but he had to admit he could feel the loneliness radiating from the elf and wondered what happened to him once he was able to get away. Hopefully, he was able to find some way home.

Day Eight: Spiderwood

Rahnur knocked another arrow and fired. He had to admit these things were becoming just as if not more annoying than the kobolds. At least the kobolds didn't have webs.

OOC

Attack Action:

Bonus Action:

Movement: