Edit History

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

Theodoric UnmaskedTheodoric | Aasimar Paladin 4

AC: 20 (Plate & Shield) | HP: 36/36 | DR: 3 (Nonmagical B/P/S) | Initiative: -1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Class / Race Features | Prepared Spells

Healing Hands (2d4): 1/1 | Celestial Revelation: 1/1 | Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 20/20 | Channel Divinity: 1/1 | Harness Divine Power: 1/1 | 1st Lvl Slots: 1/3

Day 3: Animal Abuse

Ninnywithers's further threats draw no response from Theodoric as he walks away. The pompous noble and his retainers may not be dragon cultists, but they had the capability to be just as problematic. Looking to Rahnur, he says in a low tone, "We'll need to watch that one. Take care."

If the knight was fool enough to try anything, well... Theodoric knew many ways to punish the wicked.

Day 4: Payback

Theodoric makes an effort to appear like he's barely listening to Daniella as she relays her information about the Cult wagon, idly polishing his shield. Her comments on Carlona do draw a response in return - "Understood, and agreed. Though this 'lost mutt' may be more loyal than expected." He glances pointedly at Wendy's staff, then back at Daniella, hoping she would get the idea.

Later, during the private talk with Carlona, the mention of Selebon by name helps to put Theodoric further at ease. "It seems our journeys and alliances align. I may not Harp, but I walk with my allies all the same. If our enemy is the same as well, I am more than happy to assist in your vengeance."

Day 8: Spider Woods

Despite their best efforts, the ettercaps begin to make significant distance from the caravan, riding the horses into the woods beyond. Theodoric instead turns his attention to the spider attempting to bear down on him, slamming his warhammer into the cluster of eyes atop the arachnid's head.

OOC

Day 8 Combat!

Movement: None at the moment.

Bonus Action: None.

Action: Smack the spider that tried to bite me.

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

AC: 20 (Plate & Shield) | HP: 36/36 | DR: 3 (Nonmagical B/P/S) | Initiative: -1 | Passive Perception: 11 | Class / Race Features | Prepared Spells

Healing Hands (2d4): 1/1 | Celestial Revelation: 1/1 | Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 20/20 | Channel Divinity: 1/1 | Harness Divine Power: 1/1 | 1st Lvl Slots: 1/3

Ninnywithers's further threats draw no response from Theodoric as he walks away. The pompous noble and his retainers may not be dragon cultists, but they had the capability to be just as problematic. Looking to Rahnur, he says in a low tone, "We'll need to watch that one. Take care."

If the knight was fool enough to try anything, well... Theodoric knew many ways to punish the wicked.

Theodoric makes an effort to appear like he's barely listening to Daniella as she relays her information about the Cult wagon, idly polishing his shield. Her comments on Carlona do draw a response in return - "Understood, and agreed. Though this 'lost mutt' may have loyalties we can make use of." He glances pointedly at Wendy's staff, then back at Daniella, hoping she would get the idea.

Later, during the private talk with Carlona, the mention of Selebon by name helps to put Theodoric further at ease. "It seems our journeys and alliances align. I may not Harp, but I walk with my allies all the same. If our enemy is the same as well, I am more than happy to assist in your vengeance."

Despite their best efforts, the ettercaps begin to make significant distance from the caravan, riding the horses into the woods beyond. Theodoric instead turns his attention to the spider attempting to bear down on him, slamming his warhammer into the cluster of eyes atop the arachnid's head.

OOC

Day 8 Combat!

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

Theodoric makes an effort to appear like he's barely listening to Daniella as she relays her information about the Cult wagon, idly polishing his shield. Her comments on Carlona do draw a response in return - "Understood, and agreed. Though this 'lost mutt' may have loyalties we can make use of." He glances pointedly at Wendy's staff, then back at Daniella, hoping she would get the idea.

Despite their best efforts, the ettercaps begin to make significant distance from the caravan, riding the horses into the woods beyond. Theodoric turns his attention to the spider attempting to bear down on him

OOC

Day 8 Combat!