Edit History

Streetrat

Streetrat

EdwardSmithheadshotsm.png.e1e70d87ad3a68a57039d927d4bde98d.png     Edward - Harbinger

Edward seemingly whispers to himself as he looks through the crowd as Zhou prods him. A Child running and turning at seemingly random, but was following the seams in the newly set grass, a heavyset man lumbering along, a group of teenagers moving forward in the way but there was a scantily clad woman about to enter their field of view...the stream of information flowed and Edward saw a path forward.

"As much faith as you have in me Zhou," Darnit, he broke the joke, he would need to re-evaluate, "Two people can navigate a crowd faster than four, but I do not think that it will be an issue so long as we do not dally." He then began to lead them through the crowd, walking directly at the heavyset man, who moved forward after the child zig zagging clipped his shins opening a space for the four to move through right in front of the group of teens now gaping at the sight of the underdressed woman right into a small corridor of open space between people trying to provide some sense of personal space in which Edward had to apologize more than once as they crossed paths, turning here right into the crowd, skipping across, following a flow for twenty feet or so always seeming to find an opening that moved them through the crowd at a steady pace until they were moving down a road connecting to Justice Hodgins Boulevard only modestly behind the bat-winged kid and his friend.

Passive Insight 24 - Passive Perception 24 - Passive Investigation 27

Streetrat

Streetrat

EdwardSmithheadshotsm.png.e1e70d87ad3a68a57039d927d4bde98d.png     Edward - Harbinger

Edward seemingly whispers to himself as he looks through the crowd as Zhou prods him. A Child running and turning at seemingly random, but was following the seams in the newly set grass, a heavyset man lumbering along, a group of teenagers moving forward in the way but there was a scantily clad woman about to enter their field of view...the stream of information flowed and Edward saw a path forward.

"As much faith as you have in me Zhou," Darnit, he broke the joke, he would need to re-evaluate, "Two people can navigate a crowd faster than four, but I do not think that it will be an issue so long as we do not dally." He then began to lead them through the crowd, walking directly at the heavyset man, who moved forward after the child zig zagging clipped his shins opening a space for the four to move through right in front of the group of teens now gaping at the sight of the underdressed woman right into a small corridor of open space between people trying to provide some sense of personal space in which Edward had to apologize more than once as they crossed paths, turning here right into the crowd, skipping across, following a flow for twenty feet or so always seeming to find an opening that moved them through the crowd at a steady pace until they were moving down a road connecting to Justice Hodgins Boulevard only modestly behind the bat-winged kid and his friend.

Passive Insight 24 - Passive Perception 24 - Passive Investigation 27