Edit History

Streetrat

Streetrat

EdwardSmithheadshotsm.png.e1e70d87ad3a68a57039d927d4bde98d.png     Edward - Harbinger

Edward managed to get into the amphitheater with the others not too far behind the Bat...guy and his friend. Eighth row, not too bad, and to find the guy with four seats next to him. Edward made his way through the crowd, past those who chose to sit next to the isle and sat down next to...a guy who he needs to ask a name.

"Thank you for the courtesy of saving our seats. I'm Edward...again" he says as he extends his hand to the Winged young man as he sat down before everything began.

Passive Insight 24 - Passive Perception 24 - Passive Investigation 27

Streetrat

Streetrat

EdwardSmithheadshotsm.png.e1e70d87ad3a68a57039d927d4bde98d.png     Edward - Harbinger

Edward managed to get into the amphitheater with the others not too far behind the Bat...guy and his friend. Eighth row, not too bad, and to find the guy with four seats ned to him. Edward made his way through the crowd, past those who chose to sit next to the isle and sat down next to...a guy who he needs to ask a name.

"Thank you for the courtesy of saving our seats. I'm Edward...again" he says as he extends his hand to the Winged young man as he sat down before everything began.

Streetrat

Streetrat

Edward managed to get into the amphitheater with the others not too far behind the Bat...guy and his friend. Eighth row, not too bad, and to find the guy with four seats ned to him. Edward made his way through the crowd, past those who chose to sit next to the isle and sat down next to...a guy who he needs to ask a name.

"Thank you for the courtesy of saving our seats. I'm Edward...again" he says as he extends his hand to the Winged young man before everything began.