Edit History

Streetrat

Streetrat

EdwardSmithheadshotsm.png.e1e70d87ad3a68a57039d927d4bde98d.png     Edward - Harbinger

"Thank you, I am sorry for the intrusion, I appreciate how you are taking it. If it means anything though, in this crowd, your presence is most likely minimal and will most likely only be noticed by our select few" Edward said aloud, before entering the mental "chat room".

It was a new experience speaking telepathically. Edward was not sure if he would want this as a full-time thing or not. Already his mind was awash with information, to have the thoughts of others to be added to this chaos was not something he wanted to linger on. Edward was amazed at the control that she must have to be able to create a communication connection without reading their whole mind. He feared what he might inflict upon her should she read his unprepared.

<Thank you, as our friendly resident Psychic here has passed along, the patterns are wrong, and it seems that something is going down on University Boulevard. There are a large number of small groups heading in that direction. And as expertly stated, I feel that it would be better that we investigate as a group>

"Mikaela, is there a name you would prefer me to use in group chat, or would you be alright with your civilian name be used?" Edward was already known to everyone as Edward, it was easiest to just keep that for the time being, but he was already asking a lot from this woman and wanted to let her keep as many boundaries as she was comfortable with.

Passive Insight 24 - Passive Perception 24 - Passive Investigation 27

Streetrat

Streetrat

EdwardSmithheadshotsm.png.e1e70d87ad3a68a57039d927d4bde98d.png     Edward - Harbinger

"Thank you, I am sorry for the intrusion, I appreciate how you are taking it. If it means anything though, in this crowd, your presence is most likely minimal and will most likely only be noticed by our select few" Edward said aloud, before entering the mental "chat room".

<Thank you, as our friendly resident Psychic here has passed along, the patterns are wrong, and it seems that something is going down on University Boulevard. There are a large number of small groups heading in that direction. And as expertly stated, I feel that it would be better that we investigate as a group>

"Mikaela, is there a name you would prefer me to use in group chat, or would you be alright with your civilian name be used?" Edward was already known to everyone as Edward, it was easiest to just keep that for the time being, but he was already asking a lot from this woman and wanted to let her keep as many boundaries as she was comfortable with.

Passive Insight 24 - Passive Perception 24 - Passive Investigation 27