Edit History

Streetrat

Streetrat

EdwardSmithheadshotsm.png.e1e70d87ad3a68a57039d927d4bde98d.png     Edward - Harbinger

Edward "listened" as the others all ran off to get their own view of what was going on. And this wonderful new means of chat was audio only, Edward figured it was for very good reasons, mostly Mikaela's privacy and or her wish for privacy for others if Edward had his guess. Her discipline was exemplary, and he could only imagine that it was on par or better than Xhou's or his own. Perhaps if they had a chance to speak after this incident he could ask. Then there was a bright flash from behind the buildings.

Sigh

"So it would seem that the others are already on their way over. I am afraid that I do not have a means of quick travel, at least not at the moment. If you wish to jump over there and join the others you may, I will be there as I can, if you do not then I would be happy to have your company while we jog over." Edward said, still not completely willing to trust his ability to speak only to her in the mental chat room and not express his frustration to the others.

He could call the Blue Blitz, but by the time it arrived, this may very well already be over. So he mentally prepared himself for a jog. Nothing too exerting, in case he had to fight on the other side.

Passive Insight 24 - Passive Perception 24 - Passive Investigation 27

Streetrat

Streetrat

EdwardSmithheadshotsm.png.e1e70d87ad3a68a57039d927d4bde98d.png     Edward - Harbinger

Edward "listened" as the others all ran off to get their own view of what was going on. And this wonderful new means of chat was audio only, Edward figured it was for very good reasons, mostly Mikaela's privacy and or her wish for privacy for others if Edward had his guess. Her discipline was exemplary, and he could only imagine that it was on par or better than Xhou's or his own. Perhaps if they had a chance to speak after this incident he could ask. Then there was a bright flash from behind the buildings.

Sigh

"So it would seem that the others are already on their way over. I am afraid that I do not have a means of quick travel, at least not at the moment. If you wish to jump over there and join the others you may, I will be there as I can, if you do not then I would be happy to have your company while we jog over." Edward said, still not completely willing to trust his ability to speak only to her in the mental chat room.

He could call the Blue Blitz, but by the time it arrived, this may very well already be over. So he mentally prepared himself for a jog. Nothing too exerting, in case he had to fight on the other side.

Streetrat

Streetrat

Edward "listened" as the others all ran off to get their own view of what was going on. And this wonderful new means of chat was audio only, Edward figured it was for very good reasons, mostly Mikaela's privacy and or her wish for privacy for others if Edward had his guess. Her discipline was exemplary, and he could only imagine that it was on par or better than Xhou's or his own. Perhaps if they had a chance to speak after this incident he could ask.

"So it would seem that the others are already on their way over. I am afraid that I do not have a means of quick travel, at least not at the moment. If you wish to jump over there and join the others you may, I will be there as I can, if you do not then I would be happy to have your company while we jog over." Edward said, still not completely willing to trust his ability to speak only to her in the mental chat room.

Streetrat

Streetrat

Edward "listened" as the others all ran off to get their own view of what was going on. And this wonderful new means of chat was audio only, Edward figured it was for very good reasons, mostly Mikaela's privacy and or her wish for privacy for others if Edward had his guess. Her discipline was exemplary, and he could only imagine that it was on par or better than Xhau's or his own. Perhaps if they had a chance to speak after this incident he could ask.