Edit History

Streetrat

Streetrat

EdwardSmithheadshotsm.png.e1e70d87ad3a68a57039d927d4bde98d.png     Edward - Harbinger

Edward could appreciate that. "A friend once explained something similar to me. When manipulating a quarter with magnetic fields, there was a difference between putting a quarter into a vending machine and putting it through a vending machine, and though through was much easier, into was more useful." It seemed that he managed to find those who had also developed a sense of self-control for one reason or another. Perhaps Mikaela may even one day be counted as a friend. Though, it seemed that she was speaking about herself rather easily. Perhaps she, like him, had to hold people at bay. Letting someone get close what? Scares them? Causes harm? Wierds them out? Causes mistrust. That last one was the one that hurt the most. Friendships break because they do not feel that they can trust you. Edward counted himself lucky that he had Zhou to count as a friend

"I can appreciate the need for such training. Were you lucky enough to have a teacher?" Edward had not been that lucky. "I'm sorry, I do not mean to pry, it's just..." I have an unerring need to accrue information and find answers.

Passive Insight 24 - Passive Perception 24 - Passive Investigation 27

Streetrat

Streetrat

EdwardSmithheadshotsm.png.e1e70d87ad3a68a57039d927d4bde98d.png     Edward - Harbinger

Edward could appreciate that. "A friend once explained something similar to me. When manipulating a quarter with magnetic fields, there was a difference between putting a quarter into a vending machine and putting it through a vending machine, and though through was much easier, into was more useful." It seemed that he managed to find those who had also developed a sense of self-control for one reason or another. Perhaps Mikaela may even one day be counted as a friend. Though, it seemed that she was speaking about herself rather easily. Perhaps she, like him, had to hold people at bay. Letting someone get close what? Scares them? Causes harm? Wierds them out? Causes mistrust. That last one was the one that hurt the most. Friendships break because they do not feel that they can trust you. Edward counted himself lucky that he had Zhou to count as a friend

"I can appreciate the need for such training. Were you lucky enough to have a teacher?" Edward had not been that lucky. "I'm sorry, I do not mean to pry, it's just..." I have an unerring need to find answers.

Passive Insight 24 - Passive Perception 24 - Passive Investigation 27