Edit History

DJ P4NTSL3SS

DJ P4NTSL3SS

Borite / Sindal (Trojan Reach 2219)
Urien, Rhane, Lindsey, Eirene, Mahan
Aboard the Reclaimer's Intent, Ship's Galley, Borite Downport
019 (Harrier, Week 2) 1105, Imperial

He blinks at that, "I - but - how could they - ?" He again shrinks back in the seat and clutches the bowl of noodles, "Must have still been keying the radio, I guess. She always said its a bad habit. I just - so after we jumped in I thought that... maybe... authorities had tracked our jump. Maybe sent a bounty hunter or some star-mercs after us. Saw this ship hailing us out of the blue and - and my crew and I kind of panicked. Ran out the guns." He winces at that, as if recalling what happened causes a pang of physical pain for a moment, "We, uh, got a good few hits in. But our sensors didn't pick up the missiles until they were too close." And once again he seems to visibly wilt a little as he goes on, "And with the trader that punched us in the cargo bay out by Torpol, and this? Well. Crew were twisted. I was in the middle of trying to give orders to get damage control going when... when my Number One got his suit punctured. She was sort of the only person who was keeping the crew in line after all this. So that's when they - they took the ship."

DJ P4NTSL3SS

DJ P4NTSL3SS

Borite / Sindal (Trojan Reach 2219)
Urien, Rhane, Lindsey, Eirene, Mahan
Aboard the Reclaimer's Intent, Ship's Galley, Borite Downport
019 (Harrier, Week 2) 1105, Imperial

He blinks at that, "I - but - how could they - ?" He again shrinks back in the seat and clutches the bowl of noodles, "I just - so after we jumped in I thought that... maybe... authorities had tracked our jump. Maybe sent a bounty hunter or some star-mercs after us. Saw this ship hailing us out of the blue and - and my crew and I kind of panicked. Ran out the guns." He winces at that, as if recalling what happened causes a pang of physical pain for a moment, "We, uh, got a good few hits in. But our sensors didn't pick up the missiles until they were too close." And once again he seems to visibly wilt a little as he goes on, "And with the trader that punched us in the cargo bay out by Torpol, and this? Well. Crew were twisted. I was in the middle of trying to give orders to get damage control going when... when my Number One got his suit punctured. She was sort of the only person who was keeping the crew in line after all this. So that's when they - they took the ship."