Edit History

Sneaksby

Sneaksby

The very soul of politeness, Kesper pretends not to notice the clumsy toast or Dazl's ineffectual fiddling with the mobile comm. Internally he was curious at the man struggling with a rather basic device designed to be used by people with no electronic expertise. What kind of background would cause that?

He nodded at each introduction as he nursed his drink, and after a quiet moment, simply said, "I'm sorry for your loss, truly. But I'm happy we were able to save you, at least." Kesper gave him a smile tinged with sadness.

"We almost ignored your ship completely to go directly groundside and unload our passengers, thought you were looking for someone to fly high guard for you. Why weren't you signaling distress?"

"I guess you may as well tell the whole story while you're at it. You were listening to a dog on the radio, I'm assuming you mean a vargr?"

Sneaksby

Sneaksby

The very soul of politeness, Kesper pretends not to notice the clumsy toast or Dazl's ineffectual fiddling with the mobile comm. Internally he was curious at the man struggling with a rather basic device designed to be used by people with no electronic expertise. What kind of background would cause that?

He nodded at each introduction as he nursed his drink, and after a quiet moment, simply said, "I'm sorry for your loss, truly. But I'm happy we were able to save you, at least." Kesper gave him a smile tinged with sadness.

"We almost ignored your ship completely to go directly groundside and unload our passengers, thought you were looking for someone to fly high guard with. Why weren't you signaling distress?"

"I guess you may as well tell the whole story while you're at it. You were listening to a dog on the radio, I'm assuming you mean a vargr?"