Edit History

Sneaksby

Sneaksby

Well that made the whole affair neat and tidy, didn't it? There was the small problem of Eirene making eyes at that ultralight fighter, but aside from that he doubted everyone else would be opposed to selling the rest of the Delta Vee's cargo here.

"A cremation shouldn't be hard to arrange. I just have one more question for you-oh, one minute."

Noticing the four Borites approaching, he leaped to his feet and made his way down the ramp, stopping near to the end, not quite stepping foot on Borite soil but standing in the way of them coming aboard, nonverbally indicating they should stop where they are.

"Hello hello. I'm Kesper, nice to meet you all and your..." He gestured silently at the horse-like animals for a moment, seemingly reaching for the right word, then gave up and uttered a word in his native Zdetl. It translated roughly to 'thingies'. Diplomacy was not, after all, what he had been trained for. Nor was it foreign language.

Kesper's hand twitched ever so slightly but instinctively toward the pistol on his hip as the administrator carelessly plunged a hand into her jacket, though his smile never faltered. He nearly rolled his eyes when she produced a pen and paper.

"Business? We can talk about business. But you haven't introduced these two men yet."

He pointed at the two yokels bringing up the rear of the party.

Once they were introduced, Kesper looked at them and said, "Nice to meet you as well." Then he turned back to Ura Chaln, "Just a minute, please."

Keying his radio and transmitting to the rest of the crew, he reported, "This is Kesper to all. I have representatives from the Borite Continuity Authority at the cargo bay ramp with a proposal for us."

Sneaksby

Sneaksby

Well that made the whole affair neat and tidy, didn't it? There was the small problem of Eirene making eyes at that ultralight fighter, but aside from that he doubted everyone else would be opposed to selling the rest of the Delta Vee's cargo here.

"A cremation shouldn't be hard to arrange. I just have one more question for you-oh, one minute."

Noticing the four Borites approaching, he leaped to his feet and made his way down the ramp, stopping near to the end, not quite stepping foot on Borite soil but standing in the way of them coming aboard, nonverbally indicating they should stop where they are.

"Hello hello. I'm Kesper, nice to meet you all and your..." He gestured silently at the horse-like animals for a moment, seemingly reaching for the right word, then gave up and uttered a word in his native Zdetl. It translated roughly to 'thingies'. Diplomacy was not, after all, what he had been trained for. Nor was it foreign language.

Kesper's hand twitched ever so slightly but instinctively toward the pistol on his hip as the administrator carelessly plunged a hand into her jacket, though his smile never faltered. He nearly rolled his eyes when she produced a pen and paper.

"Business? We can talk about business. But you haven't introduced these two men yet."

Once they were introduced, Kesper looked at them and said, "Nice to meet you as well." Then he turned back to Ura Chaln, "Just a minute, please."

Keying his radio and transmitting to the rest of the crew, he reports, "This is Kesper to all. I have representatives from the Borite Continuity Authority at the cargo bay ramp with a proposal for us."

Sneaksby

Sneaksby

Sneaksby

Sneaksby

Noticing the four Borites approaching, he leaped to his feet and made his way down the ramp, stopping near to the end, not quite stepping foot on Borite soil and standing in the way of them coming aboard, nonverbally indicating they should stop where they are.