Edit History

Niraverine

Niraverine

The vessel was in a rather sorry state, the Corsair noted with some detachment, still not entirely believing in what she was seeing. The Reclaimer's Intent turned out to be a small piece of technological art - a very deadly one.

Further investigation led part of their party to the cages and that information soured her mood.

It was therefore not really a surprise that she didn't have even an ounce of patience for cheeky barking of a defeated enemy pilot. Eirene slowly spinned in the pilot's chair that she liberated a moment ago and glared at the pilot icily. "Those are slavers' cages in the cargo." She slowly raised from her seat then grabbed the man by the front of his clothes and shoved her Gauss pistol under his jaw.

"As it happens", she informed him conversationally, "I am in the business of freeing goods, moving and then liquidating them. I follow some rules though and if I find out that the goods are feeling creatures I liquidate the owners of the cargo instead." The safety of the pistol clicked. "So one more empty threat or taunt and I shall redecorate this room with your brain just like I redecorated this whole ship with one accurate missile", the corsair growled, the anger after discovering the tight cages finally flaring.

"Now, who's that loser you've been invoking for the whole time?" The question was once more a lazy drawl, although keeping the facade required some effort from her.

Niraverine

Niraverine

The vessel was in a rather sorry state, the Corsair noted with some detachment, still not entirely believing in what she was seeing. The Reclaimer's Intent turned out to be a small piece of technological art - a very deadly one.

Further investigation led part of their party to the cages and that information soured her mood.

It was therefore not really a surprise that she didn't have even an ounce of patience for cheeky barking of a defeated enemy pilot. Eirene slowly spinned in the pilot's chair that she liberated a moment ago and glared at the pilot icily. "Those are slavers' cages in the cargo." She slowly raised from her seat then grabbed the man by the front of his clothes and shoved her Gauss pistol under his jaw.

"As it happens", she informed him conversationally, "I am in the business of freeing goods, moving and then liquidating them. I follow some rules though and if I find out that the goods are feeling creatures I liquidate the owners of the cargo." The safety of the pistol clicked. "So one more empty threat or taunt and I shall redecorate this room with your brain just like I redecorated this whole ship with one accurate missile", the corsair growled, the anger after discovering the tight cages finally flaring.

"Now, who's that loser you've been invoking for the whole time?" The question was once more a lazy drawl, although keeping the facade required some effort from her.