Edit History

DJ P4NTSL3SS

DJ P4NTSL3SS

Borite / Sindal (Trojan Reach 2219)
Rahne, Mahan, Kesperziaiepr, Urien, Eirene
Romeo 1 and the Reclaimer's Intent, Borite
019 (Harrier, Week 2, Day 4) 1105, Imperial

"I - sorry." Arryne seems to wilt when Urien asks them to show their findings again, and they don't look Urien in the eye. While an engineer in their position might be able to lie, the raw facts of the matter don't. The ship is damaged, badly, and it would be hard to exaggerate just how much was done to the vessel when Eirene's missile struck true. Wordlessly, head hung low, they walk out into the cargo bay and towards the front of the ship.

Dazl nods at Urien's update and quickly signs, "Stay / me. Room / secure.I will stay here and secure this room."

The ship's pilot grunts as Eirene pulls him to his feet, and he clearly is just about to say something scathing or insulting before the muzzle of a gauss pistol is pressed under his jaw. He suddenly freezes, still trying to keep up the glare. But he noticeably twitches at the sound of a safety coming off. His eyes flick between Eirene and - when he joins - Urien and the engineer. He keeps his hands up now, as if that alone might coax the corsair away from the idea of blowing his brains out against the nearest bulkhead, "Now - now there's no need for this. We are just surviving. This is our way of life. We wouldn't kill you for yours."

Though once Urien speaks, he looks to Eirene again. Clearly, he's suddenly envisioning the stories of Old Sindal, of how the slaver-hunters of the Empire would sail with the frozen bodies of pirate captains hung from their hulls like jewelry. And those stories never say just how kind their captors were prior to even that ghoulish treatment. There's a genuine fear in his eyes, "Chief - Chief Keia won't stand for this." There's a tremble there, "He - Chief Keia is the Lord of the Stars. He has a fleet. A whole fleet. And many friends. That was why we were here." And he's quick to add, "This wasn't our idea!" He nods.

The man that Urien pistol-whipped, newly cuffed and sat against a wall, grunts, "Well - "

The pilot shoots a glare, "Shut. Up." And he returns his focus to Eirene, "This wasn't our idea! Chief Keia has made a deal. New allies. He wanted us to help those allies. The - the Aslan." He tries to nod, but the prod of the weapon's barrel prods against him from the motion and he immediately stops, "Find engineers. Technicians. Experts. As good as bought, already. I never sold any slaves!"

DJ P4NTSL3SS

DJ P4NTSL3SS

Borite / Sindal (Trojan Reach 2219)
Rahne, Mahan, Kesperziaiepr, Urien, Eirene
Romeo 1 and the Reclaimer's Intent, Borite
019 (Harrier, Week 2, Day 4) 1105, Imperial

"I - sorry." Arryne seems to wilt when Urien asks them to show their findings again, and they don't look Urien in the eye. While an engineer in their position might be able to lie, the raw facts of the matter don't. The ship is damaged, badly, and it would be hard to exaggerate just how much was done to the vessel when Eirene's missile struck true. Wordlessly, head hung low, they walk out into the cargo bay and towards the front of the ship.

Dazl nods at Urien's update and quickly signs, "Stay / me. Room / secure.I will stay here and secure this room."

The ship's pilot grunts as Eirene pulls him to his feet, and he clearly is just about to say something scathing or insulting before the muzzle of a gauss pistol is pressed under his jaw. He suddenly freezes, still trying to keep up the glare. But he noticeably twitches at the sound of a safety coming off. His eyes flick between Eirene and - when he joins - Urien and the engineer. He keeps his hands up now, as if that alone might coax the corsair away from the idea of blowing his brains out against the nearest bulkhead, "Now - now there's no need for this. We are just surviving. This is our way of life. We wouldn't kill you for yours."

Though once Urien speaks, he looks to Eirene again. Clearly, he's suddenly envisioning the stories of Old Sindal, of how the slaver-hunters of the Empire would sail with the frozen bodies of pirate captains hung from their hulls like jewelry. And those stories never say just how kind their captors were prior to even that ghoulish treatment. There's a genuine fear in his eyes, "Chief - Chief Keia won't stand for this." There's a tremble there, "He - Chief Keia is the Lord of the Stars. He has a fleet. A whole fleet. And many friends. That was why we were here." And he's quick to add, "This wasn't our idea!" He nods.

The man that Urien pistol-whipped, newly cuffed and sat against a wall, grunts, "Well - "

The pilot shoots a glare, "Shut. Up." And he returns his focus to Eirene, "This wasn't our idea! Chief Keia has made a deal. New allies. He wanted us to help those allies. The - the Aslan." He tries to nod, but the prod of the weapon's barrel prods against him from the motion and he immediately stops, "Find engineers. Technicians. Experts. As good as bought, already. I never sold any slaves!"