Edit History

Terran

Terran

Father Wilwick Bramblemane, Halfling Cleric

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=17, Touch=12, FF=17 / HP=8/8 / Init=0 / Saves: Fort=5, Reflex=2, Will = 6  ________________________________________________________________________

Brother Bramblemane says a silent prayer to the gods when the battle ends in the party's favor, seemingly without alerting the Hobgoblins' companions.

After the group is ready to proceed, Wilwick motions for his friends to stand back and cover him and the Halfling holy man tries to investigate the double-doors and then carefully listening for any sounds emanating from the other side.

Having done his best, the Priest steps back, draws his sling, loads a bullet and says in a lowered tone, "That's all I can do. No idea if it's clear or not, but I didn't hear anything."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

Father Wilwick Bramblemane, Halfling Cleric

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=17, Touch=12, FF=17 / HP=8/8 / Init=0 / Saves: Fort=5, Reflex=2, Will = 6  ________________________________________________________________________

Brother Bramblemane says a silent prayer to the gods when the battle ends in the party's favor, seemingly without alerting the Hobgoblins' companions.

After the group is ready to proceed, Wilwick motions for his friends to stand back and cover him and the Halfling holy man tries to investigate the double-doors and then carefully listening for any sounds emanating from the other side.

Having done his best, the Priest steps back, draws his sling, loads a bullet and says in a lowered tone, "That's all I can do. No idea if it's clear or not, but I didn't hear anything."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Continuing Effects:  None