Edit History

Terran

Terran

Father Wilwick Bramblemane, Halfling Cleric

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=17, Touch=12, FF=17 / HP=8/8 / Init=0 / Saves: Fort=5, Reflex=2, Will = 6  ________________________________________________________________________

Openly sighing at this colleagues' trepidation to open the set of double-doors covered with images of the boogey-man, Brother Bramblemane says a silent prayer to the gods and then whispers, "Ok, if no one else is willing, then I'll open it up. Step back and cover me at least, will ya," the tiny priest adds with a grin.

Stowing his sling, the Halfling holy man draws his morning star and, once again sneaks forward before carefully listening at the portal with his extremely keen Halfling ears to see if he can hear any movement or anything unusual behind the enclosure.

Assuming the coast sounds clear, Wilwick reaches up and pulls the door on the left, while simultaneously using the massive door to shield him from anything behind the portal as it swings half-way open toward the archer's post before the minister stops it from fully opening as he prepares to shove it back closed upon a moment's notice.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   Speak and Listen

Move:  Move forward

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   Open door on left (stay behind the structure of the door as it swings open using it as hard cover)

Readied Standard Action:   Readied Action to slam door shut upon the request of any of his party members or should the situation present that action as an obvious choice (Attacks occurring, traps going off, etc.)

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=17, Touch=12, FF=17 / HP=8/8 / Init=0 / Saves: Fort=5, Reflex=2, Will = 6  ________________________________________________________________________

Openly sighing at this colleagues' trepidation to open the set of double-doors covered with images of the boogey-man, Brother Bramblemane says a silent prayer to the gods and then whispers, "Ok, if no one else is willing, then I'll open it up. Step back and cover me at least, will ya," the tiny priest adds with a grin.

Stowing his sling, the Halfling holy man draws his morning star and, once again sneaks forward before carefully listening at the portal with his extremely keen Halfling ears to see if he can hear any movement or anything unusual behind the enclosure.

Assuming the coast sounds clear, Wilwick reaches up and pulls the door on the left, while simultaneously using the massive door to shield him from anything behind the portal as it swings half-way open toward the archer's post before the minister stops it from fully opening as he prepares to shove it back closed upon a moment's notice.

Show Mechanics

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   Open door on left (stay behind the structure of the door as it swings open using it as hard cover)

Readied Standard Action:   Readied Action to slam door shut upon the request of any of his party members or should the situation present that action as an obvious choice (Attacks occurring, traps going off, etc.)

Terran

Terran

Stowing his sling, the Halfling holy man draws his morning star and, once again sneaks forward before carefully listening at the portal to see if he can hear any movement or anything unusual behind the enclosure. Assuming the coast sounds clear, Wilwick reaches up and pulls the door on the left open using the massive door to shield him from anything behind the opening.

Show Mechanics

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Open door on left (stay behind the structure of the door as it swings open using it as hard cover)