Edit History

Terran

Terran

Father Wilwick Bramblemane, Halfling Cleric

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=17, Touch=12, FF=17 / HP=8/8 / Init=0 / Saves: Fort=5, Reflex=2, Will = 6  ________________________________________________________________________

Brother Bramblemane maintains his watch standing away from the double copper doors and also as far away from the lock which Fable is working on as the tiny Halfling minister tries to position himself to maintain security to the extent possible in such confined quarters.

Frowning when the lock turns out to be of superior quality and, thus hard to open for even the most accomplished rogues, Wilwick says in a lowered tone, "Fable, I don't know if you can try again, but I can pray for the gods to provide a minor blessing to assist in your efforts and provide you 'Guidance' in your endeavor."

"It would need to be used within a minute of casting. If interested, just let me know," the diminutive domain priest adds with a sincere smile offering to help in about the only way he can with the lock by praying for her success.

Continuing, the small holy man also points out the obvious to his colleagues, "Also, we should thoroughly search this room, and the junk in it, as soon as possible to ensure there are no bugs, vermin or worse lurking about the old chamber since it seems like a good place to 'hole-up' and recover our powers."

"Plus, who knows, we might find a few ancient coins with more historical value than face value," Wilwick adds with a huge grin offering encouragement for the 'dusty', but necessary, task at hand.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   Speak and continue to stand watch

Move:  Move away from double-doors and lock opening efforts

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Contingent Standard Action:   Offer to cast Guidance cantrip on Fable (+1 on one skill, attack or save within the next minute)

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=17, Touch=12, FF=17 / HP=8/8 / Init=0 / Saves: Fort=5, Reflex=2, Will = 6  ________________________________________________________________________

Brother Bramblemane maintains his watch standing away from the double copper doors and also as far away from the lock which Fable is working on as the tiny Halfling minister tries to position himself to maintain security to the extent possible in such confined quarters.

Frowning when the lock turns out to be of superior quality and, thus hard to open for even the most accomplished rogues, Wilwick says in a lowered tone, "Fable, I don't know if you can try again, but I can pray for the gods to provide a minor blessing to assist in your efforts and provide you 'Guidance' in your endeavor."

"It would need to be used within a minute of casting. If interested, just let me know," the diminutive domain priest adds with a sincere smile offering to help in about the only way he can with the lock by praying for her success.

Continuing, the small holy man also points out the obvious to his colleagues, "Also, we should thoroughly search this room, and the junk in it, as soon as possible to ensure there are no bugs, vermin or worse lurking about the old chamber since it seems like a good place to 'hole-up' and recover our powers."

"Plus, who knows, we might find a few ancient coins with more historical value than face value," Wilwick adds with a huge grin offering encouragement for the 'dusty', but necessary, task at hand.

Show Mechanics

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Contingent Standard Action:   Offer to cast Guidance on Fable (+1 on one skill, attack or save within the next minute)

Terran

Terran

Show Mechanics

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Contingent Standard Action:   Offer to cast Guidance on Fable (+1 one skill within the next minute)

Terran

Terran

Frowning when the lock turns out to be of superior quality and, thus hard to open for even the most accomplished rogues, Wilwick says in a lowered tone, "Fable, I don't know if you can try again, but I can pray for the gods to provide a minor blessing to assist in your efforts and provide you 'Guidance' in your endeavor. It would need to be used within a minute of casting. If interested, just let me know."

Continuing, the small holy man also points out the obvious, "Plus, we should also thoroughly search this room, and the junk in it, as soon as possible to ensure there are no bugs, vermin or worse lurking about the old chamber since it seems like a good place to 'hole-up' and recover our powers. Plus, who knows, we might find a few ancient coins with more historical value than face value."

Show Mechanics

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Contingent Standard Action:   Offer to cast Guidance on Fable (+1 one skill within the next minute)

Terran

Terran

Frowning when the lock turns out to be of superior quality and, thus hard to open for even the most accomplished rogues, Wilwick says in a lowered tone, "Fable, I don't know if you can try again, but I can pray for the gods to provide a minor blessing to assist in your efforts and provide you 'Guidance' in your endeavor. Just let me know."

Continuing, the small holy man also points out the obvious, "Plus, we should also thoroughly search this room, and the junk in it, as soon as possible to ensure there are no bugs, vermin or worse lurking about the old chamber since it seems like a good place to 'hole-up' and recover our powers. Plus, who knows, we might find a few ancient coins with more historical value than face value."

Show Mechanics

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

Brother Bramblemane maintains his watch standing away from the double copper doors and also as far away from the lock which Fable is working on as possible as the tiny Halfling minister tries to position himself to maintain security to the extent possible in such confined quarters.

Frowning when the lock turns out to be of superior quality and, thus hard to open for even the most accomplished rogues, Wilwick says in a lowered tone, "Fable, I don't know if you can try again, but I can pray for the gods to provide a minor blessing to assist in your efforts and provide you 'Guidance' in your endeavor. Just let me know."

Show Mechanics

Swift Action:   

Move Action: