Edit History

Terran

Terran

Father Wilwick Bramblemane, Halfling Cleric

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=17, Touch=12, FF=17 / HP= 8/13 / Init=0 / Saves: Fort=6, Reflex=2, Will = 7  ________________________________________________________________________

Father Bramblemane collaborates with Crescenda in their evaluation of the alter, the magic that was at work, the related skeletons, the broken statue and the status of the ceremony.

However, when Crescenda indicates that she has the salvaged baking goods, Wilwick smiles and says, "Great job! I would hate to be without the ability to make campfire biscuits!"

"I appreciate it," the diminutive holy man adds with a sincere smile as he stows the items back in his pack before searching the alter area.

"So, what do you make of the magic the evil cleric was attempting to invoke, as well as the alter and related items," the tiny cleric asks his taller counterpart.

Mechanics

Swift Action:

Free Action:

Move Action:

Move:  

Standard Action:

Full Round Action:

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

Father Wilwick Bramblemane, Halfling Cleric

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=17, Touch=12, FF=17 / HP= 8/13 / Init=0 / Saves: Fort=6, Reflex=2, Will = 7  ________________________________________________________________________

Father Bramblemane collaborates with Crescenda in their evaluation of the alter, the magic that was at work, the related skeletons, the broken statue and the status of the ceremony.

However, when Crescenda indicates that she has the salvaged baking goods, Wilwick smiles and says, "Great job! I would hate to be without the ability to make campfire biscuits!"

"I appreciate it," the diminutive holy man adds with a sincere smile as he searches the alter area. "So, what do you make of the magic the evil cleric was attempting to invoke, as well as the alter and related items?"

Mechanics

Swift Action:

Free Action:

Move Action:

Move:  

Standard Action:

Full Round Action:

Continuing Effects:  None