Edit History

KoboldDM

KoboldDM

Once everyone was settled down and the people from town were informed of what was going on, how they couldn't go home yet because there was still a threat and the other adventurers, scouts, and guards were talked into staying on to help while the party took care of said threat. Everyone went about the night as normal. Fearing any trouble that might arise guards were posted and the party was given the rooms they wanted so they could feel secure.

Once every member settled in for a good night sleep and placed the Tiara on they instantly fell asleep their mind being transported to a white void like space where a voice rang out in their heads, Eizan getting a greeting asking if she wished to continue her quest for power, once it was confirmed that is what she desired she was given special instructions that she had to do before going back to sleep, before her training could begin however the voice had a private conversation with her once that was finished her dreams were filled with happy thoughts of training her friend and becoming even closer than they already were, as well as training with a bow . "Language settings confirmed. Mapping new user and servant of Lady Eizan, I welcome you member of The Psycho Killers. What is your desire?"

A bit of talking to describe what each member wanted and they were asleep having their own dreams of training, Ishino and Fredrick were both out for the next 24 hours their minds and bodies slowed by the magical item so they would be safe. Though a few needs would become apparent upon waking their sleep would be comfortable.

Robbert woke up at the same time as Eizan having learned over night what would have taken years of training, these new skills were second nature.
Both Eizan and Robbert would wake up to the sound of their doors being pounded on. "Wake up, are you ok? Look we need your advice, this is your property now."
"Anything?"
"Nothing over here."
"I think I hear snoring?"
"Oh come on, how can they sleep through this, they have to be dead."
"Dunno, my ma told me a story once about a guy slept through a stampede, got trampled and woke up the next day like nothin happened."
"I'm breaking the door down."

KoboldDM

KoboldDM

Once everyone was settled down and the people from town were informed of what was going on, how they couldn't go home yet because there was still a threat and the other adventurers, scouts, and guards were talked into staying on to help while the party took care of said threat. Everyone went about the night as normal. Fearing any trouble that might arise guards were posted and the party was given the rooms they wanted so they could feel secure.

Once every member settled in for a good night sleep and placed the Tiara on they instandly fell asleep their mind being transported to a white void like space where a voice rang out in their heads, Eizan getting a greeting asking if she wished to continue her quest for power, once it was confirmed that is what she desired she was given special instructions that she had to do before going back to sleep, before her training could begin however the voice had a private conversation with her once that was finished her dreams were filled with happy thoughts of training her friend and becoming even closer than they already were, as well as training with a bow . "Language settings confirmed. Mapping new user and servant of Lady Eizan, I welcome you member of The Psycho Killers. What is your desire?"

A bit of talking to describe what each member wanted and they were asleep having their own dreams of training, Ishino and Fredrick were both out for the next 24 hours their minds and bodies slowed by the magical item so they would be safe. Though a few needs would become apparent upon waking their sleep would be comfortable.

Robbert woke up at the same time as Eizan having learned over night what would have taken years of training, these new skills were second nature.
Both Eizan and Robbert would wake up to the sound of their doors being pounded on. "Wake up, are you ok? Look we need your advice, this is your property now."
"Anything?"
"Nothing over here."
"I think I hear snoring?"
"Oh come on, how can they sleep through this, they have to be dead."
"Dunno, my ma told me a story once about a guy slept through a stampede, got trampled and woke up the next day like nothin happened."
"I'm breaking the door down."