Edit History

KoboldDM

KoboldDM

(OOC, from everything she can see of him he appears to be a normal human being, what she was told however doesn't fit anything natural except for maybe a rust monster which was supposed to be hunted to extinction a thousand years ago because of how dangerous they were with the precious little metal they had.)

Peter looks at Eizan curiously. "Lady Eizan, a pleasure. I know it is important I answer your questions and I truly wish I could. Starting with your second question I awoke just a while ago in a strange room with several magical implements the likes of which I have never seen before, sopping wet, chilled to the bone, and feeling like i was starving. I followed a set of stairs and I was here, before that the last thing I remember is working in my shop and some horrible nightmares. As for your final question I am an alchemist, I can make a number of potions if given the time and ingredients, I was considered the best in my field at home but..." He looked around the place and sighed. "I have a feeling I'm a far distance from there now. As for your first question I am not sure what you mean by eating non edible things. The food your cooks prepared was lovely and I enjoyed it quite a lot. Do you not like the food here?"

KoboldDM

KoboldDM

(OOC, from everything she can see of him he appears to be a normal human being, what she was told however doesn't fit anything natural except for maybe a rust monster which was supposed to be hunted to extinction a thousand years ago because of how dangerous they were with the precious little metal they had.)

Peter looks at Eizan curiously. "Lady Eizan, a pleasure. I know it is important I answer your questions and I truly wish I could. Starting with your second question I awoke just a while ago in a strange room with several magical implements the likes of which I have never seen before, sopping wet, chilled to the bone, and feeling like i was starving. I followed a set of stairs and I was here, before that the last thing I remember is working in my shop and some horrible nightmares. As for your final question I am an alchemist, I can make a number of potions if given the time and ingredients, I was considered the best in my field at home but..." He looked around the place and sighed. "I have a feeling I'm a far distance from there now. As for your first question I am not sure what you mean by eating non edible things. The food your cooks prepared was lovely and I enjoyed it quite a lot. Do you not like the food here?"

KoboldDM

KoboldDM