Edit History

dtspurrier

dtspurrier

Out of the Box D&D Encounters, Series 2, #12 – “The Walls Have…arms?” –  Nerdarchy

Druknar: HP 17/17 | AC 18 | Fort +4 | Ref +7 | Will +5 | Speed 25 ft | Perception +5 | Hero Points 1

Condition Normal

Druknar sees Haughaloogie ride into the feast a little surprised security let him ride his pet in. Druknar says, " good to see you made it. Your inventions and alchemy will be needed. Hope there is not much competition for this calling of heroes. Not sure about me being a hero."

Pointing at the red skinned woman in the nice dress, " wonder where she is from? I heard her last war story so she must be a soldier but I guess she knows the finer of things, typical."

dtspurrier

dtspurrier

Out of the Box D&D Encounters, Series 2, #12 – “The Walls Have…arms?” –  Nerdarchy

Druknar: HP 17/17 | AC 18 | Fort +4 | Ref +7 | Will +5 | Speed 25 ft | Perception +5 | Hero Points 1

Condition Normal

Druknar sees Haughaloogie ride into the feast a little surprised security let him ride his pet in. Druknar says, " good to see you made it. Your inventions and alchemy will be needed. Hope there is not much competition for the hero department."

Pointing at the red skinned woman in the nice dress, " wonder where she is from? I heard her last war story so she must be a soldier but I guess know the finer of things, typical."

dtspurrier

dtspurrier

Druknar sees Haughaloogie ride into the feast a little surprised security let him ride his pet in. Druknar says, " good to see you made it. Your inventions and alchemy will be needed. Hope there is not much competition for the hero department."

Pointing at the red skinned woman in the nice dress, " wonder where she is from? I heard her last war story so she must be a soldier but I guess know the finer of things, typical."