Edit History

DM-Tareth

DM-Tareth

MalakaiThree.jpg.4683114ef9baf763d8ef8cf491c662c6.jpgMalakai Wallace

ST: 11 | DX: 11 IQ: 10 | HT: 10 | Will: 11 | PER: 11 | Speed: 5.25 | Move: 5

HP: 11/11 | FP: 10/10 | Dodge: 8 | Parry: 9 (Brawling) / 8 (Knife) | Thr: 1d-1 | Sw: 1d+1

Malakai grins. "I ain't a church mouse, but with just the stars and the coyotes keeping watch at night, I reckin I can try sneakin' up a bit closer."

He rubs a bit of dirt on his face, adding to the layer of trail dust already covering his trail weary features. He does the same to any buckles, bullets, or anything else that might catch a bit of moonlight and reflect it to where one of the varmits below might catch a glimpse. Once satisfied he is as blacked out as possible he grabs his rifle, checks the load, and begins the slow creep toward the edge of the cliff and a closer look at the camp below.

Stealth (10)

DM-Tareth

DM-Tareth

MalakaiThree.jpg.4683114ef9baf763d8ef8cf491c662c6.jpgMalakai Wallace

ST: 11 | DX: 11 IQ: 10 | HT: 10 | Will: 11 | PER: 11 | Speed: 5.25 | Move: 5

HP: 11/11 | FP: 10/10 | Dodge: 8 | Parry: 9 (Brawling) / 8 (Knife) | Thr: 1d-1 | Sw: 1d+1

Malakai grins. "I ain't a church mouse, but with just the stars and the coyotes keeping watch at night, I reckin I can try sneakin' up a bit closer."

He rubs a bit of dirt on his face, adding to the layer of trail dust already covering his trail weary features. He does the same to any buckles, bullets, or anything else that might catch a bit of moonlight and reflect it to where one of the varmits below might catch a glimpse. Once satisfied he is as blacked out as possible he grabs his rifle, checks the load, and begins the slow creep toward the edge of the cliff and a closer look at the camp below.

Stealth (10)