Character Generation

Players should either use the standard point-buy rules or can ask for some pre-generated characters, as well, if the system is interesting but not that well known for you. For the point-buy character generation, I can offer the character sheet I created in HTML and JavaScript, it auto-calculates most values.

For the adventure, standard starting characters are required in the range of 620-640 CPs. The player characters are employed by Dreadnaught Security, Inc., a private police company that offers a 24/7 on-call team of ascendant security operatives to high value clients across the United States. I won't put much emphasis on the Power Limits other than their absolute value (which comes from the total number of CPs) for now.

This Casefile plays best when at least one hero has 9 or more SPs of INS, Super-Perception, Super-Intelligence, or Investigation. Without a “lead investigator,” the players will likely have less time to solve the case before time runs out.

Players can "Start a New Topic" below to post their character sheet with a picture, using the following sheet template format:

Sheet

PRIMARY STATS                                        HP
            MIG AGI VAL RES INS CHA
Value

SECONDARY STATS
Height                                      Initiative
Weight                                     Income
Running Speed                         Reputation
Jumping Speed                         Passive Spotting
Flying Speed                            Passive Listening

Health            Recovery            Determination            Recovery

Powers, Skills, Perks and Drawbacks