Mission 1

IMG_1868.webp.7ee1fba20be505d08ef428275a79ea88.webp You are early-career recruits working through Your normal low-ranking chores and tasks around the 
compound, and they are called to one of the communications rooms over the Pit-wide speaker 
announcement system. Heeding the call from General Hawk, you are met in the communications room by Dial-Tone.

“Have a seat, Joes.”  He gestures to the front row of folding chairs he just finished setting up in front of a large electronic monitor. “I’ve been going over some erratic transmissions on Cobra frequencies, and I have come across some potentially troubling bits of information. I spoke to the General, and he thinks this could be a good way to maintain your training and keep you ready to hop into action.”

Plopping down into the chair, Dial Tone raises a remote control, lowers the lights, and starts 
the monitor.“Let’s get started, shall we?

After initially explaining to you how Cobra seems to be getting involved in an exotic 
herpetology show in New Mexico, Dial Tone explains your role – that of investigators trying 
to figure out why an international criminal organization is seemingly trafficking exotic reptiles 
and amphibians.Your squad will be flown into the city via private airplane, change into you adopted 
undercover personas, and then take one or more rides from the airport to the herpetology show – where you will officially begin your investigation.

On the airplane, Dial Tone addresses your team:
“I’ve given each of you a copy of the transcripts, and I figure we can look over them while we are on our way to Albuquerque. I’ve been through them a bunch, but maybe a group of fresh eyes will see something I couldn’t on my own.”