Characters

The game is set in the setting I've made: The Crystal Kingdom of Terat. As I said when I first described it, I think the best way to describe it is RWBY but with fantasy/future Arthurian vibes, and a dash of Star Wars or Kingdom Hearts depending on how you want to look at the Knights' signature weapons.

We will be using QD's 6.0 houserules and the Descriptor Focus rules (along with, like, the general rules in that doc for what descriptors exist)

Characters will be PL3+1 or PL4 (that is, PL3 with 30 additional PP for 75 total or PL4 with the normal 60 PP).  You will be increasing in PL rapidly (well, as rapidly as PbP can do, anyway; most likely expect one PL increase per episode, with the usual caveats of episode length being a bit variable.)  Expect to have to do sheet changes fairly regularly.

In addition to your own PC, I would like each of you to specify the Knight you will be training under when you become Squires.  You don't have to build mechanics for them unless you really want to.  (The Knight who you will be jointly trained by as Pages will be specified by me.)