Wisdom +1,
Charisma -1

Skills:
Athletics +5,
Intimidation +1,
Perception +3,
Survival +3

Languages: Common, Falkovnian, Balok
Weapons: Longsword (1d8+3 slashing damage, versatile 1d10) and dagger (1d4+3 piercing damage, finesse, thrown 20/60) Equipment: Chain mail, shield, longsword, dagger, explorer’s pack, staff, hunting trap, trophy from an animal you killed, set of traveler’s clothes, belt pouch with 10 gp

Traits: I have a lesson for every situation, drawn from observing nature.
I place no stock in wealthy or well-mannered folk.
Money and manners won’t save you from a hungry owlbear.

Ideal: Change. Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it. (Chaotic)
Bond: I am the last of my tribe, and it is up to me to ensure their names enter legend.
Flaw: Violence is my answer to almost any challenge.

Backstory:

Kira Blackthorn was born into a nomadic tribe of hunters and warriors that roamed the forests of Falkovnia. Her tribe had a long history of resisting the tyranny of Vlad Drakov, the domain’s darklord and warmonger. They valued freedom and nature above all else, and refused to bow to Drakov’s oppressive rule. Kira learned how to fight and survive in the harsh wilderness from a young age, and proved herself to be a fierce and fearless warrior.

However, her tribe’s defiance came at a terrible cost. Drakov’s army relentlessly hunted them down, slaughtering anyone who resisted. Kira witnessed her family and friends die one by one, until she was the only one left. She barely escaped with her life, hiding in the woods and living off the land. She swore vengeance against Drakov and his minions, and vowed to honor the memory of her tribe.

Kira soon realized that she was not alone in her struggle. She encountered other outcasts and rebels who shared her hatred of Drakov and his regime. She joined forces with them, forming a ragtag band of guerrilla fighters who raided Drakov’s supply lines and camps. She also learned that Falkovnia was plagued by a new horror: hordes of undead that rose from the graves of Drakov’s victims. These zombies attacked anyone they encountered, regardless of allegiance. Kira fought them with the same ferocity as she fought Drakov’s soldiers, but she also wondered if they were a sign of some dark curse or divine punishment.

Kira’s life became a constant battle for survival and freedom. She did not care about anything else but killing her enemies and staying alive. She did not trust anyone who was not part of her group, and she did not hesitate to use violence as a solution. She became hardened and cynical, but also adaptable and resourceful. She still hoped for a day when Falkovnia would be free from Drakov’s tyranny and the undead menace, but she knew that it would not come easily. She was ready to fight until her last breath.

Kira Blackthorne.png