Edit History

Lonewalker

Lonewalker

RVskL6u.jpgchecked-shield.svgAC: 13 | health-normal.svg HP: 21/21 | awareness.svg PP: 15 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Elvish, Infernal

Spell Slots: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/2 | Current Conditions: None

Tamu's lips became a thin line. She saw the direction the group's thinking was going and silently agreed with the path. Like Bram, she stepped away from Joliet and Dynaheir, both of whom seemed more than prepared to face whatever monster Doru had become. Part of her wanted to retreat to the furthest corner of the rundown parish or even withdraw into the exterior to avoid the unpleasant but necessary event unfolding. But a chiding cry from Nuhza stayed her pace. Instead, she moved to where she could still see the doorway of the side room and the two warriors girding themselves. Her hand dropped to her rapier in anticipation.

The voices around her grew louder, more insistent. Now is not the time. I must concentrate. But the clamor continued. Fine. I will hear one of you. Come forth and speak. The air around Tamu grew cold, evidenced by the visible steam as she breathed. She reached out with her free hand, fingers outspread, and after a moment...something small seemed to grasp at her one finger.

Tamu could hear the soft, frightened voice, someone who had tried to flee the horrors they saw only to fail and fall. She gripped the ethereal hand gently, keeping the presence close by. Worry not, dear one. I am glad you called to me. Perhaps you will be able to aid us.

Tabletop

Move: Shift position to one of the two squares just inside the hall from the main church.

Bonus Action: Expend a Bardic Inspiration to use her Tales from Beyond feature, summoning a spirit to stand at the ready.

Action: Ready. She will cast toll the dead on Doru if he emerges into the hallway (presuming combat).

Lonewalker

Lonewalker

RVskL6u.jpgchecked-shield.svgAC: 13 | health-normal.svg HP: 21/21 | awareness.svg PP: 15 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Elvish, Infernal

Spell Slots: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/2 | Current Conditions: None

Tamu's lips became a thin line. She saw the direction the group's thinking was going and silently agreed with the path. Like Bram, she stepped away from Joliet and Dynaheir, both of whom seemed more than prepared to face whatever monster Doru had become. Part of her wanted to retreat to the furthest corner of the rundown parish or even withdraw into the exterior to avoid the unpleasant but necessary event unfolding. But a chiding cry from Nuhza stayed her pace. Instead, she moved to where she could still see the doorway of the side room and the two warriors girding themselves. Her hand dropped to her rapier in anticipation.

The voices around her grew louder, more insistent. Now is not the time. I must concentrate. But the clamor continued. Fine. I will hear one of you. Come forth and speak. The air around Tamu grew cold, evidenced by the visible steam as she breathed. She reached out with her free hand, fingers outspread, and after a moment...something seemed to grasp at her wrist.

Tabletop

Move: Shift position to one of the two squares just inside the hall from the main church.

Bonus Action: Expend a Bardic Inspiration to use her Tales from Beyond feature, summoning a spirit to stand at the ready.

Action: Ready. She will cast toll the dead on Doru if he emerges into the hallway (presuming combat).