Edit History

darlis moonbeam

darlis moonbeam

kira-mayer-3-4.jpg.8feb1d40c3e2fcc61e099a169a18de3d.jpgThough Jake had only been in the sim for three years and eight months, his body told another story. It showed a life long lived, one of hardship and struggle with several battle scars. Though if you had to guess you would think he was somewhere between his fifties and sixties. His body was still in great shape, it looked like outside of battle scars he had taken great care of himself and worked out. The outfit laid out by his bunk seemed to lean towards a uniform of some kind. Between that and his scars you could surmise he was a military man.

When he woke in the real world he quickly looked around himself to find his bearings. Evening knowing that he was going into a sim and that time would move different there it took a little getting used to and to wrap his mind around it. Looking over his body, he obviously experienced all of that time on the inside. Though oddly enough his body felt young, he assumed that was part of the aging treatment that he had gone through. Looking at his surroundings again he smiled when his eyes fell on the outfit laid out for him. It was the clothes he wore when he got married to Elhana. It took elements from his old uniform from being in High Command and incorporated his colors he took on after being made a noble of Black and Gold. He always looked good in black and the gold accentuated it. The sword that was presented to him on mustering out of the navy was sitting beside it. He got up and quickly dressed and belted on his sword. While it was not his original sword that was somewhere on the wandering soul, it still felt comfortable in his hands. Looking further around the room he notices a familiar face, though it too was aged from the last time he laid eyes on them.

As Zora came closer he smoothed his features as he reminded himself that they were not to know each other. When she got close to him and asked about a ship he nods his head as he remembered that he would be getting a fairly nice ship from being in High Command. "Yes ma'am I did in fact gain a Broadsword Class Mercenary Cruiser, I also have three ship shares. Why do you ask? I also gained a vehicle as well" taking the stance that they did not know each other and him assuming she worked here he decides to ask another question that was weighing on his mind "Do you happen to know where my wife the Baronette Elhana Davis-Roberts could be found?"

As the young couple disrupted their conversation he raises and eyebrow in question to the others but thinks to himself "What the hell kind of world did we get stuck on?" he too determined to look into the fate of the two when he had time, it would not hurt to find out what kind of pull as a noble and a retired High General he really had.

darlis moonbeam

darlis moonbeam

kira-mayer-3-4.jpg.8feb1d40c3e2fcc61e099a169a18de3d.jpgThough Jake had only been in the sim for three years and eight months, his body told another story. It showed a life long lived, one of hardship and struggle with several battle scars. Though if you had to guess you would think he was somewhere between his fifties and sixties. His body was still in great shape, it looked like outside of battle scars he had taken great care of himself and worked out. The outfit laid out by his bunk seemed to lean towards a uniform of some kind. Between that and his scars you could surmise he was a military man.

When he woke in the real world he quickly looked around himself to find his bearings. Evening knowing that he was going into a sim and that time would move different there it took a little getting used to and to wrap his mind around it. Looking over his body, he obviously experienced all of that time on the inside. Though oddly enough his body felt young, he assumed that was part of the aging treatment that he had gone through. Looking at his surroundings again he smiled when his eyes fell on the outfit laid out for him. It was the clothes he wore when he got married to Elhana. It took elements from his old uniform from being in High Command and incorporated his colors he took on after being made a noble of Black and Gold. He always looked good in black and the gold accentuated it. The sword that was presented to him on mustering out of the navy was sitting beside it. He got up and quickly dressed and belted on his sword. While it was not his original sword that was somewhere on the wandering soul, it still felt comfortable in his hands. Looking further around the room he notices a familiar face, though it too was aged from the last time he laid eyes on them.

As Zora came closer he smoothed his features as he reminded himself that they were not to know each other. When she got close to him and asked about a ship he nods his head as he remembered that he would be getting a fairly nice ship from being in High Command. "Yes ma'am I did in fact gain a Broadsword Class Mercenary Cruiser, I also have three ship shares. Why do you ask? I also gained a vehicle as well" taking the stance that they did not know each other and him assuming she worked here he decides to ask another question that was weighing on his mind "Do you happen to know where my wife the Baronette Elhana Davis-Roberts could be found?"