Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpgThere is an activation of a secure connection at the same time with Enoch and Ross and a familiar cold voice starts talking "Ozen pinged me, orders are to help you mess up what they bastardized from my work." There is a tiny sign of simmering rage at the end. Sammy is apparently not pleased someone is playing with his things. "I can imagine we are all equally happy I'm not dead as being on this assignment. Appraise me of the current situation, so I know where to begin. Don't sabotage too much, Kaelan as beautiful and charming as she might be..." Samuel's voice is back to being emotionless so it is not sure is that a joke or not "...is very gifted in her field, her work helped me immensely, almost as much as her blood. And if either of you is summarily executed because I didn't help, Captain might decide to send me to a tanning salon and I can imagine you know how I would enjoy that. I'll await an answer on this frequency for the next several days, after that I might have to move." As it came connection was gone.

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpg

There is an activation of a secure connection at the same time with Enoch and Ross and a familiar cold voice starts talking "Ozen pinged me, orders are to help you mess up what they bastardized from my work." There is a tiny sign of simmering rage at the end. Sammy is apparently not pleased someone is playing with his things. "I can imagine we are all equally happy I'm not dead as being on this assignment. Appraise me of the current situation, so I know where to begin. Don't sabotage too much, Kaelan as beautiful and charming as she might be..." Samuel's voice is back to being emotionless so it is not sure is that a joke or not "...is very gifted in her field, her work helped me immensely, almost as much as her blood. And if either of you is summarily executed because I didn't help, Captain might decide to send me to a tanning salon and I can imagine you know how I would enjoy that. I'll await an answer on this frequency for the next several days, after that I might have to move." As it came connection was gone.

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpg

There is an activation of a secure connection at the same time with Enoch and Ross and a familiar cold voice starts talking "Ozen pinged me, orders are to help you mess up what they bastardized from my work." There is a tiny sign of simmering rage at the end. Sammy is apparently not pleased someone is playing with his things. "I can imagine we are all equally happy I'm not dead as being on this assignment. Appraise me of the current situation, so I know where to begin. Don't sabotage anything, Kaelan as beautiful and charming as she might be..." Samuel's voice is back to being emotionless so it is not sure is that a joke or not "...is very gifted in her field, her work helped me immensely, almost as much as her blood. And if either of you is summarily executed because I didn't help, Captain might decide to send me to a tanning salon and I can imagine you know how I would enjoy that. I'll await an answer on this frequency for the next several days, after that I might have to move." As it came connection was gone.