Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpgSamuel nods more to himself when other medics respond "Hello Farhvan, now I'll outline my plan, it will give the illusion of not only two of you fully cooperating, but being incredibly usefull. Once I know where you are exactly with research I'll be more specific. But two of you will slowly start to discover a series of traits, with appropriate pauses between discoveries and a few duds for a good measure. Discoveries will be true, hence no lying or subterfuge will be necessary, and give the appearance of the two of you not only fully cooperating but giving them gold. Hopefully shaking off any stink off you, so you can stop with sabotages now."

Vampire pauses to clear his mind and collect his thoughts, "Given the time you've been working there, likely stronger equipment and more manpower you probably got pretty far which is good. The real answer is near the beginning, it would mean it is already missed, now all you have to do is start providing valuable data so they don't restart the process. Basically, I'll give you places of certain gene connections that carry certain traits for METAs, and with them confirmed, they should be able to come up with a replacement for that gene anomaly on their own so it is more convincing. This is based on my third failed attempt. Basically target and deactivate places that make certain META their kind. Tusks, Horns, Height etc."

"I labored under the easily fallen-into fallacy if we take away all those and replace it with the Human part, or take the Human part out and implant those parts. Before they are activated, that's the important part, and why my vaccine works with just prepubescent, METAs could be created or eradicated. Logic is sound, proof will be there, it will be successful and give the appearance of not only your loyalty but competence. Once everyone realizes it is the wrong way to do things it could pass up to half a year, 3 months at least. Most importantly both of you will still be in the clear since everyone should be on board and they on their own would come up with solutions for things you point out. If you are to blame, then everyone is, including team leads, I doubt they would fall on their metaphorical swords."

Samuel sighs "Inevitably they will restart, but we will worry about it then. Our great leader might enact some of his plans and extract you by that time. I do have the solution but includes subterfuge and might expose you, so we will leave that if everything else is lost. Feel free to find a weakness in the plan and voice it, the reason it took me 5 restarts was because there was no one to poke holes in my theories."

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpgSamuel nods more to himself when other medics respond "Hello Farhvan, now I'll outline my plan, it will give the illusion of not only two of you fully cooperating, but being incredibly usefull. Once I know where you are exactly with research I'll be more specific. But two of you will slowly start to discover a series of traits, with appropriate pauses between discoveries and a few duds for a good measure. Discoveries will be true, hence no lying or subterfuge will be necessary, and give the appearance of the two of you not only fully cooperating but giving them gold. Hopefully shaking off any stink off you, so you can stop with sabotages now."

Vampire pauses to clear his mind and collect his thoughts, "Given the time you've been working there, likely stronger equipment and more manpower you probably got pretty far which is good. The real answer is near the beginning, it would mean it is already missed, now all you have to do is start providing valuable data so they don't restart the process. Basically, I'll give you places of certain gene connections that carry certain traits for METAs, and with them confirmed, they should be able to come up with a replacement for that gene anomaly on their own so it is more convincing. This is based on my third failed attempt. Basically target and deactivate places that make certain META their kind. Tusks, Horns, Height etc.

"I labored under the easily fallen-into fallacy if we take away all those and replace it with the Human part, or take the Human part out and implant those parts. Before they are activated, that's the important part, and why my vaccine works with just prepubescent, METAs could be created or eradicated. Logic is sound, proof will be there, it will be successful and give the appearance of not only your loyalty but competence. Once everyone realizes it is the wrong way to do things it could pass up to half a year, 3 months at least. Most importantly both of you will still be in the clear since everyone should be on board and they on their own would come up with solutions for things you point out. If you are to blame, then everyone is, including team leads, I doubt they would fall on their metaphorical swords."

Samuel sighs "Inevitably they will restart, but we will worry about it then. Our great leader might enact some of his plans and extract you by that time. I do have the solution but includes subterfuge and might expose you, so we will leave that if everything else is lost. Feel free to find a weakness in the plan and voice it, the reason it took me 5 restarts was because there was no one to poke holes in my theories."

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpgSamuel nods more to himself when other medics respond "Hello Farhvan, now I'll outline my plan, it will give the illusion of not only two of you fully cooperating, but being incredibly usefull. Once I know where you are exactly I'll be more specific. But two of you will slowly start to discover a series of traits, with appropriate pauses between discoveries and a few duds for a good measure. Discoveries will be true, hence no lying or subterfuge will be necessary, and give the appearance of the two of you not only fully cooperating but giving them gold. Hopefully shaking off any stink off you, so you can stop with sabotages now."

Vampire pauses to clear his mind and collect his thoughts, "Given the time you've been working there, likely stronger equipment and more manpower you probably got pretty far which is good. The real answer is near the beginning, it would mean it is already missed, now all you have to do is start providing valuable data so they don't restart the process. Basically, I'll give you places of certain gene connections that carry certain traits for METAs, and with them confirmed, they should be able to come up with a replacement for that gene anomaly on their own so it is more convincing. This is based on my third failed attempt. Basically target and deactivate places that make certain META their kind. Tusks, Horns, Height etc.

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpgSamuel nods more to himself when other medics respond "Hello Farhvan, now I'll outline my plan, it will give the illusion of not only two of you fully cooperating, but being incredibly useless. Once I know where you are exactly I'll be more specific. But two of you will slowly start to discover a series of traits, with appropriate pauses between discoveries and a few duds for a good measure. Discoveries will be true, hence no lying or subterfuge will be necessary, and give the appearance of the two of you not only fully cooperating but giving them gold. Hopefully shaking off any stink off you, so you can stop with sabotages now."

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpgSamuel nods more to himself when other medics respond "Hello Farhvan, now I'll outline my plan, it will give the illusion of not only two of you fully cooperating, but being incredibly useless. Once I know where you are exactly I'll be more specific. But two of you will slowly start to discover a series of traits, with appropriate pauses between discoveries and a few duds for a good measure. Discoveries will be true, hence no lying or subterfuge will be necessary, and give the appearance of the two of you not only fully cooperating but giving them gold. Hopefully shaking off any stink off you, so you can stop with sabotages now."

Samuel pauses to clear his mind and collect his thoughts, "Given the time you've been working there, likely stronger equipment and more manpower you probably got pretty far which is good. The real answer is near the beginning, it would mean it is already missed, now all you have to do is start providing valuable data so they don't restart the process. Basically, I'll give you places of certain gene connections that carry certain traits for METAs, and with them confirmed, they should be able to come up with a replacement for that gene anomaly on their own so it is more convincing. This is based on my third failed attempt. Basically target and deactivate places that make certain META their kind. Tusks, Horns, Height etc.

Grudge

Grudge

Samuel pauses to clear his mind and collect his thoughts, "Given the time you've been working there, likely stronger equipment and more manpower you probably got pretty far which is good. The real answer is near the beginning, it would mean it is already missed, now all you have to do is start providing valuable data so they don't restart the process. Basically, I'll give you places of certain gene connections that carry certain traits for METAs, and with them confirmed, they should be able to come up with a replacement for that gene anomaly on their own so it is more convincing. This is based on my third failed attempt. Basically target and deactivate places that make certain META their kind. Tusks, Horns, Height etc. I labored under the easily fallen-into fallacy if we take away all that and replace it with the Human part, or take the Human part out and implant those parts. Before they are activated, that's the important part, and why my vaccine works with just prepubescent, METAs could be created or eradicated. Logic is sound, proof will be there, it will be successful and give the appearance of not only your loyalty but competence. Once everyone realizes it is the wrong way to do things it could pass up to half a year, 3 months at least. Most importantly both of you will still be in the clear since everyone should be on board and they on their own would come up with solutions for things you point out. If you are to blame, then everyone is, including team leads, I doubt they would fall on their metaphorical swords."

Grudge

Grudge

Samuel pauses to clear his mind and collect his thoughts, "Given the time you've been working there, likely stronger equipment and more manpower you probably got pretty far which is good. The real answer is near the beginning, it would mean is already missed, now all you have to do is start providing valuable data so they don't restart the process. Basically, I'll give you places of certain gene connections that carry certain traits for METAs, and with them confirmed, they should be able to come up with a replacement for that gene anomaly on their own so it is more convincing. This is based on my third failed attempt. Basically target and deactivate places that make certain META their kind. Tusks, Horns, Height etc. I labored under the easily fallen-into fallacy if we take away all that and replace it with the Human part, or take the Human part out and implant those parts. Before they are activated, that's the important part, and why my vaccine works with just prepubescent, METAs could be created or eradicated. Logic is sound, proof will be there, it will be successful and give the appearance of not only your loyalty but competence. Once everyone realizes it is the wrong way to do things it could pass up to half a year, 3 months at least. Most importantly both of you will still be in the clear since everyone should be on board and they on their own would come up with solutions for things you point out. If you are to blame, then everyone is, including team leads, I doubt they would fall on their metaphorical swords."

Grudge

Grudge

Samuel pauses to clear his mind and collect his thoughts, "Given the time you've been working there, likely stronger equipment and more manpower you likely got pretty far which is good. The real answer is near the beginning, it would mean is already missed, now all you have to do is start providing valuable data so they don't restart the process. Basically, I'll give you places of certain gene connections that carry certain traits for METAs, and with them confirmed, they should be able to come up with a replacement for that gene anomaly on their own so it is more convincing. This is based on my third failed attempt. Basically target and deactivate places that make certain META their kind. Tusks, Horns, Height etc. I labored under the easily fallen-into fallacy if we take away all that and replace it with the Human part, or take the Human part out and implant those parts. Before they are activated, that's the important part, and why my vaccine works with just prepubescent, METAs could be created or eradicated. Logic is sound, proof will be there, it will be successful and give the appearance of not only your loyalty but competence. Once everyone realizes it is the wrong way to do things it could pass up to half a year, 3 months at least. Most importantly both of you will still be in the clear since everyone should be on board and they on their own would come up with solutions for things you point out. If you are to blame, then everyone is, including team leads, I doubt they would fall on their metaphorical swords."