Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

https://mwbaldrcdkstack-ipbuploads6f377ba5-6asvxg6ywium.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/monthly_2023_12/Adrian.png.18396d04116b52ec48c095f9f5eb4b71.png

Seemingly agitated by either question or something else in the report, maybe the fact that for once all went right but the things he wanted, maybe just his new meds, if he took them this time, had side effects. It could be 1000 different things when Adrien was concerned and neither pleasant. He shifts his gait and all but throws papers in front of Kaelan "You still know how to read reports I hope, this guy had a hell of a secretary." he opens the door and yells, unnecessarily by the way "UNLIKE ME!!!"

"From what two prodigies we were gifted by, managed to drag from that raw mess they recovered from his lab. Are all from "Subject K". What happened to subjects from A to K is unknown but it can be only assumed it was unpleasant enough that it dissuaded this coward from going beyond pure genome experimentation."

Adrien again mumbles under his voice something about ethics shackled simpletones while searching for something on his pad and showing it to Kaelan. They are two genes, a normal human one, and a normal Troll one without the presence of the Virus. Scribbles under both genomes are done by hand and Adrien likely saw the transcript since now there were more rows of small smudges. "According to our mysterious geneticists in their current state vaccines have to be administrated before the META gene is activated, he doesn't elaborate on it, but as...he tries and fails to find Farhvans name...one of the loaners mentioned, words "current state" were underscored too many times to count. He likely thought cure is possible."

Adrien says "He should've gone to kindergarten and tested the theory if he had any guts, he just got lucky." But begrudgingly adds, "However as far as we saw with locating and deactivation or replacement of the genes it works, we'll have to wait until we finish the entire sequence, then by your quivering voice when you said..." Adrien mockingly mimics Kaelan's voice "Are you talking about using eugenics on children?" "We'll likely need approval for the testing on sentient... there is no way we'll start in like 8 months. Thank all gods of the multiverse the guy who is doing this is a spineless fugitive of the law because even with his needless precautions he'd have the cure up and selling while we still play with sheep."

"So, no this bleeding heart tear-ducts would be full as the mere thought of making a little child suffer.Let alone something as barbaric as Eugenetics." There was a small pause and a certain smugness on his face "But I DID find something, ME and not those two lab lapdogs and I want full credits."

Grudge

Grudge

https://mwbaldrcdkstack-ipbuploads6f377ba5-6asvxg6ywium.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/monthly_2023_12/Adrian.png.18396d04116b52ec48c095f9f5eb4b71.png

Seemingly agitated by either question or something else in the report, maybe the fact that for once all went right but the things he wanted, maybe just his new meds, if he took them this time, had side effects. It could be 1000 different things when Adrien was concerned and neither pleasant. He shifts his gait and all but throws papers in front of Kaelan "You still know how to read reports I hope, this guy had a hell of a secretary." he opens the door and yells, unnecessarily by the way "UNLIKE ME!!!"

"From what two prodigies we were gifted by, managed to drag from that raw mess they recovered from his lab. Are all from "Subject K". What happened to subjects from A to K is unknown but it can be only assumed it was unpleasant enough that it dissuaded this coward from going beyond pure genome experimentation."

Adrien again mumbles under his voice something about ethics shackled simpletones while searching for something on his pad and showing it to Kaelan. They are two genes, a normal human one, and a normal Troll one without the presence of the Virus. Scribbles under both genomes are done by hand and Adrien likely saw the transcript since now there were more rows of small smudges. "According to our mysterious geneticists in their current state vaccines have to be administrated before the META gene is activated, he doesn't elaborate on it, but as...he tries and fails to find Farhvans name...one of the loaners mentioned, words "current state" were underscored too many times to count. He likely thought cure is possible."

Adrien says "He should've gone to kindergarten and tested the theory if he had any guts, he just got lucky." But begrudgingly adds, "However as far as we saw with locating and deactivation or replacement of the genes it works, we'll have to wait until we finish the entire sequence, then by your quivering voice when you said..." Adrien mockingly mimics Kaelan's voice "Are you talking about using eugenics on children?" "We'll likely need approval for the testing on sentient... there is no way we'll start in like 8 months. Thank all gods of the multiverse the guy who is doing this is a spineless fugitive of the law because even with his needless precautions he'd have the cure up and selling while we still play with sheep."

"So, no this bleeding heart tear-ducts would be full as the mere thought of making a little child suffer.Let alone something as barbaric as Eugenetics." There was a small pause and a certain smugness on his face "But I DID find something, ME and not those two lab lapdogs and I want full credits."

Grudge

Grudge

Adrien again mumbles under his voice something about ethics shackled simpletones while searching for something on his pad and showing it to Kaelan. They are two genes, a normal human one, and a normal Troll one without the presence of the Virus. Scribbles under both genomes are done by hand and Adrien likely saw the transcript since now there were more rows of small smudges. "According to our mysterious geneticists in their current state vaccines have to be administrated before the META gene is activated, he doesn't elaborate on it, but as...he tries and fails to find Farhvans name...one of the loaners mentioned, words "current state" was underscored too many times to count. He likely thought cure is possible."

Grudge

Grudge

Adrien again mumbles under his voice something about ethics shackled simpletones while searching for something on his pad and showing it to Kaelan. They are two genes, a normal human one, and a normal Troll one without the presence of the Virus. Scribbles under both genomes are done by hand and Adrien likely saw the transcript since now there were more rows of small smudges. "According to our mysterious geneticists in their current state vaccines have to be administrated before the META gene is activated, he doesn't elaborate on it, but as...he tries and fails to find Farhvans name...one of the loaners mentioned, words "current state" was underscored too many times to count. He likely thought cure is possible."

Adrien says "He should've gone to kindergarten and tested the theory if he had any guts, he just got lucky." But begrudgingly adds, however as far as we saw with locating and deactivation or replacement of the genes it works, we'll have to wait until we finish the entire sequence, then by your quivering voice when you said, Adrien mockingly mimics Kaelan's voice "Are you talking about using eugenics on children?" "We'll likely need approval for the testing on sentient... there is no way we'll start in like 8 months. Thank all gods of the multiverse the guy who is doing this is a spineless fugitive of the law, because even with his needless precautions he'd have the cure up and selling while we still play with sheep."

"So, no this bleeding heart tear-ducts would be full as the mere thought of making a little children suffer. let alone something as barbaric as Eugenetics." There was a small pause and a certain smugness on his face "But I DID find something, ME and not those two lab lapdogs and I want full credits."

Grudge

Grudge

Adrien again mumbles under his voice something about ethics shackled simpletones while searching for something on his pad and showing it to Kaelan. They are two genes, a normal human one, and a normal Troll one without the presence of the Virus. Scribbles under both genomes are done by hand and Adrien likely saw the transcript since now there were more rows of small smudges. "According to our mysterious geneticists in their current state vaccines have to be administrated before the META gene is activated, he doesn't elaborate on it, but as...he tries and fails to find Farhvans name...one of the loaners mentioned words current state was underscored too many times to count. He likely thought cure is possible."

Adrien says "He should've gone to kindergarten and tested the theory if he had any guts, he just got lucky." But begrudgingly adds, however as far as we saw with locating and deactivation or replacement of the genes it works, we'll have to wait until we finish the entire sequence, then by your quivering voice when you said, Adrien mockingly mimics Kaelan's voice "Are you talking about using eugenics on children?" "We'll likely need approval for the testing on sentient... there is no way we'll start in like 8 months. Thank all gods of the multiverse the guy who is doing this is a spineless fugitive of the law, because even with his needless precautions he'd have the cure up and selling while we still play with sheep."

"So, no this bleeding heart tear-ducts would be full as the mere thought of making a little children suffer. let alone something as barbaric as Eugenetics." There was a small pause and a certain smugness on his face "But I DID find something, ME and not those two lab lapdogs and I want full credits."

Grudge

Grudge

Adrien again mumbles under his voice something about ethics shackled simpletones while searching for something on his pad and showing it to Kaelan. They are two genes, a normal human one, and a normal Troll one without the presence of the Virus. Scribbles under both genomes are done by hand and Adrien likely saw the transcript since now there were more rows of small smudges. "According to our mysterious geneticists in their current state vaccines have to be administrated before the META gene is activated, he doesn't elaborate on it, but as...he tries and fails to find Farhvans name...one of the loaners mentioned words current state was underscored too many times to count. He likely thought cure is possible."