Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

https://mwbaldrcdkstack-ipbuploads6f377ba5-6asvxg6ywium.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/monthly_2023_12/Adrian.png.18396d04116b52ec48c095f9f5eb4b71.png

Adrien looks at the finger "My dear, you are in horrible need of a manicure. Our job depends on the cleanliness of samples and when one's claws could break steel-plated gloves I think lab ones might not suffice." As unable to contain the energy although it undoubtedly caused him discomfort he stood up and moved around the table closer to Kaelan either unthreatened by her size, or unable to comprehend the size difference, or indeed that he might be in danger.

"See you are partially right, your bellyaching appears to be the reason why he never tested or used it, it would also explain why he wanted to write specifically to you. You are the only one involved in this unreasonable enough to worry about consent. Also, the reason his attempts were narrowed to children. When one thinks as you it is clear. He wanted to give it to you, so you could explain it to parents so they could give informed consent. Quite a bleeding heart for a monster and bioterrorist."

Adrien grins "How fortunate then we got our hands on his work and neither of you will make a final decision. I already sent my findings up the chains. As you said, we have no right to decide such things, that's why we have people above us to make them...unbiasedly of course."

Grudge

Grudge

https://mwbaldrcdkstack-ipbuploads6f377ba5-6asvxg6ywium.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/monthly_2023_12/Adrian.png.18396d04116b52ec48c095f9f5eb4b71.png

Adrien looks at the finger "My dear, you are in horrible need of a manicure. Our job depends on the cleanliness of samples and when one's claws could break steel-plated gloves I think lab ones might not suffice." As unable to contain the energy although it undoubtedly caused him discomfort he stood up and moved around the table closer to Kaelan either unthreatened by her size, or unable to comprehend the size difference, or indeed that he might be in danger.

"See you are partially right, your bellyaching appears to be the reason why he never tested or used it, it would also explain why he wanted to write specifically to you. You are the only one involved in this unreasonable enough to worry about consent. Also, the reason his attempts were narrowed to children. When one thinks as you it is clear. He wanted to give it to you, so you could explain it to parents so they could give informed consent. Quite a bleeding heart for a monster and bioterrorist."

Adrien grins "How fortunate then we got our hands on his work and neither of you will make a final decision. I already sent my findings up the chains. As you said, we have no right to decide such things, that's why we have people above us to make them...unbiasedly of course."