Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

"Sure, I'm in the middle of something and all of you go to have a party and with magic. Enoch, due to the parameters of my job, a decent amount of my weapons stayed in my locker on the ship. If OX can reach it you should find my bulkier stuff there, I trust there are even a few armors with some slot upgrades on the side. Combination is the Fibonacci sequence with the last number being 144. Concerning your tech prowess I figure even if they get damaged it should be easy enough for you to fix. If interested just give me a ping and I'll send you a private file with a list of stuff to request from XO. Make note though while the weapon is of bulkier variety, all armor are still Light."

Grudge

Grudge

"Sure, I'm in the middle of something and all of you go to have a party and with magic. Enoch, due to the parameters of my job, a decent amount of my weapons stayed in my locker on the ship. If OX can reach it you should find my bulkier stuff there, I trust there are even a few armors with some slot upgrades on the side. Combination is the Fibonacci sequence with the last number being 144. Concerning your tech prowess I figure even if they get damaged it should be easy enough for you to fix. If interested just give me a ping and I'll send you a private file with a list of stuff to request from XO. Make note though while the weapon is of bulkier variety, all armor is still Light."

Grudge

Grudge

"Sure, you all go have a party when I'm in the middle of something and all of you go to have a party, and with magic. Enoch, due to the parameters of my job, a decent amount of my weapons stayed in my locker on the ship. If OX can reach it you should find my bulkier stuff there, I trust there are even a few armors with some slot upgrades on the side. Combination is the Fibonacci sequence with the last number being 144. Concerning your tech prowess I figure even if they get damaged it should be easy enough for you to fix. If interested just give me a ping and I'll send you a private file with a list of stuff to request from XO. Make note though while the weapon is of bulkier variety, all armor is still Light."