Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

10 minutes before the meeting

When Ozen comes to pick up Samuel he finds him about a mile away from the settlement next to the large rock. The only difference is that he already removed his clothes leaving just armor underneath. Clothes are neatly folded in the case Samuel came with. He looks at XO "I'm gonna use my own armor for several reasons, neither currently pertinent. I'm only changing my custom stealth helmet with the armor default one."

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c0/4c/8c/c04c8c96c668b42ebbb593e7bad3d283.jpg

He adds several hard point pieces of armor that he had to keep detached while in clothes and a few pouches. Once he connects his hard helmet completely hiding his face and checks everything is in order he finally arms himself. Leaving behind only a Hush pistol, and keeping Corpse Fleet Bone Revolver and Duelist Sword on his hips, while he keeps Nanite Pistol in the holster under his arm. While the Nanite part of it might not work anymore, the bullet that delivers them will work just fine, some would say "waste of perfectly good Nanites" but as Samuel was concerned better waste of perfectly good Nanites than a perfectly good Sam.

And he trusted this armor more than anything Ozen brought, not that he distrusted XO but this armor he paid for, trained in it and most importantly gotten used to if things went South. Samuel closes the case with the clothes, remaining pistol, and Stealth helmet, secures it with a nine-symbol passcode, raises the rock they were standing next to, and places it in the pre-dug hole. Then stands up and looks at Ozen "Let go and join others, I missed them so." While helmet distorts his voice slightly Ozen oddly couldn't notice any sarcasm this time

Armor with Stealth Helmet

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d0/24/75/d02475bcce35067b497400d667da993c.jpg

Once Psionics, because that was what they clearly were, since he had a decent aptitude for it himself he saw those uniforms before. Of course, simple little precog like him couldn't hope for something so cool, only the cream of the crop, mighty Telporters had something so cool. Anyway, once they took them wherever this was, he carefully began turning off the tech in his suit. Leaving only mechanical parts working. Then he did the same with the weapons. Better to manually shut off than a hard restart. He will miss the automatic friend/foe suit in his armor, but that was about it. Aim assist was nice, but he was once a decent shot. He shouldn't need aim assist. Overhearing Farhvan he adds "And it was implied we finally can go ham with magic, theoretically speaking, that true? I haven't cast a proper spell in Millennia."

Grudge

Grudge

When Ozen comes to pick up Samuel he finds him about a mile away from the settlement next to the large rock. The only difference is that he already removed his clothes leaving just armor underneath. Clothes are neatly folded in the case Samuel came with. He looks at XO "I'm gonna use my own armor for several reasons, neither currently pertinent. I'm only changing my custom stealth helmet with the armor default one."

He adds several hard point pieces of armor that he had to keep detached while in clothes and a few pouches. Once he connects his hard helmet completely hiding his face and checks everything is in order he finally arms himself. Leaving behind only a Hush pistol, and keeping Corpse Fleet Bone Revolver and Duelist Sword on his hips, while he keeps Nanite Pistol in the holster under his arm. While the Nanite part of it might not work anymore, the bullet that delivers them will work just fine, some would say "waste of perfectly good Nanites" but as Samuel was concerned better waste of perfectly good Nanites than a perfectly good Sam.

And he trusted this armor more than anything Ozen brought, not that he distrusted XO but this armor he paid for, trained in it and most importantly gotten used to if things went South. Samuel closes the case with the clothes, remaining pistol, and Stealth helmet, secures it with a nine-symbol passcode, raises the rock they were standing next to, and places it in the pre-dug hole. Then stands up and looks at Ozen "Let go and join others, I missed them so." While helmet distorts his voice slightly Ozen oddly couldn't notice any sarcasm this time

Once Psionics, because that was what they clearly were, since he had a decent aptitude for it himself he saw those uniforms before. Of course, simple little precog like him couldn't hope for something so cool, only the cream of the crop, mighty Telporters had something so cool. Anyway, once they took them wherever this was, he carefully began turning off the tech in his suit. Leaving only mechanical parts working. Then he did the same with the weapons. Better to manually shut off than a hard restart. He will miss the automatic friend/foe suit in his armor, but that was about it. Aim assist was nice, but he was once a decent shot. He shouldn't need aim assist. Overhearing Farhvan he adds "And it was implied we finally can go ham with magic, theoretically speaking, that true. I haven't cast a proper spell in Milenia.

Grudge

Grudge

Once Psionics, because that was what they clearly were, since he had a decent aptitude for it himself he saw those uniforms before. Of course, simple little precog like him couldn't hope for something so cool, only the cream of the crop, mighty Telporters had something so cool. Anyway, once they took them wherever this was, he carefully began turning off the tech in his suit. Leaving only mechanical parts working. Then he did the same with the weapons. Better to manually shut off than a hard restart. He will miss the automatic friend/foe suit in his armor, but that was about it. Aim assist was nice, but he was once a decent shot. He shouldn't need aim assist.

Grudge

Grudge

Grudge

Grudge

And he trusted this armor more than anything Ozen brought, not that he distrusted XO but this armor he paid for, trained in it and most importantly gotten used to if things went south. He stands up and looks at Ozen "Let go and join others, I missed them so." While helmet distorts his voice slightly Ozen oddly couldn't notice any sarcasm this time