Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

Samuel appears in front of Ozen like he didn't even leave and slaps him before XO gathers energy "I don't take orders from you. I offered to go, said my suit is ready and teleport capable only coward here is you little man, hiding behind your made-up title. I was ready to go, but YOU denied it and that is how it will be told to the Old Man. The only coward here is an infantile teleporter who thinks he can decide what I wear and then calls me a coward when I say no. Standing up to wannabe bullies who hide behind more powerful is the opposite of cowardly. Tuck your tail between your legs and leave, others are waiting for you." Vampire's hand is on the hilt of his sword and if Ozen pushes it this will get bloody.

Grudge

Grudge

Samuel appears in front of Ozen like he didn't even leave and slaps him before XO gathers energy "I don't take orders from you I offered to go, said my suit is ready and teleport capable only coward here is you little man, hiding behind your made-up title. I was ready to go, but YOU denied it and that is how it will be told to the Old Man. The only coward here is an infantile teleporter who thinks he can decide what I wear and then calls me a coward when I say no. Standing up to wannabe bullies who hide behind more powerful is the opposite of cowardly. Tuck your tail between your legs and leave, others are waiting for you."