Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

"Yes, you might've dealt with Kar Tesh, congrats. You haven't dealt with me. Or you would know that I would NEVER expose myself to danger without benefit." Samuel makes no further signs of aggression but places his hands behind his back. Ozen however feels a stab in the back of his neck, then another, then another... "I suggest you leave and make sure Ferhvan does a full bloodwork on you. After all most things here feed on infected, it would be ironic to be exposed to a virus because you mistook me for KarTesh."

"As for changing the clothes..." Samuel touches a few buttons and Ozen's own voice is heard from the suit's comms. "He suggests some level 5 biohazard suits to be worn, non-tech ones just to be on the safe side. O and your tech won't work so if got magic bring it along. I can give out some goodies as well. Anything from the ship can be requested." Samuel mockingly salutes "Here I am completely fulfilling precise orders of my XO, more than lvl 5 biohazard suit capable of working without tech as ordered by Old Man. If there were some extra requirements I did not get them...Sir."

OOC: Sam's CMD is 27, his flat-footed CMD is 22, so the second roll result would also miss but I hate retcons. Let mighty Ozen have that one.

Grudge

Grudge

"Yes, you might've dealt with Kar Tesh, congrats. You haven't dealt with me. Or you would know that I would NEVER expose myself to danger without benefit." Samuel makes no further signs of aggression but places his hands behind his back. Ozen however feels a stab in the back of his neck, then another, then another... "I suggest you leave and make sure Ferhvan does a full bloodwork on you. After all most things here feed on infected, it would be ironic to be exposed to a virus because you mistook me for KarTesh."

"As for changing the clothes..." Samuel touches a few buttons and Ozen's own voice is heard from the suit's comms. "He suggests some level 5 biohazard suits to be worn, non-tech ones just to be on the safe side. O and your tech won't work so if got magic bring it along. I can give out some goodies as well. Anything from the ship can be requested." Samuel mockingly salutes "Here I am completely fulfilling precise orders of my XO, more than lvl 5 biohazard suit capable of working without tech as ordered by Old Man. If there were some extra requirements I did not get them...Sir."

OOC: Also not that it matters but you rolled for my character there, do that again and I'm rolling for yours. His CMD is 27, his flat-footed CMD is 22, so the second roll result would also miss but I hate retcons. Let mighty Ozen have that one.

Grudge

Grudge

OOC: Also not that it matters but you rolled for my character there, do that again and I'm rolling for yours. His CMD is 27, his flat-footed CMD is 22

Grudge

Grudge

OOC: Also not that it matters but you rolled for my character there, do that again and I'm rolling for yours.

Grudge

Grudge

Grudge

Grudge

Grudge

Grudge

"As for changing the clothes..." Samuel touches a few buttons and Ozen's voice is heard from the suit's comms. "He suggests some level 5 biohazard suits to be worn, non-tech ones just to be on the safe side. O and your tech won't work so if got magic bring it along. I can give out some goodies as well. Anything from the ship can be requested." Samuel mockingly salutes "Here I am completely fulfilling precise orders of my XO, more than lvl 5 biohazard suit capable of working without tech as ordered by Old Man. If there were some extra requirements I did not get them...Sir."