Edit History

Diofant

Diofant

Gramtyng, son of Fastredspacer.png

Riders of Rohan | Standard of Living: MartialCallingTraits | AP: 1 | XP: 5 | DP: 0

Valour: 4 | Wisdom: 4 | End: 27/27 | Load: 15 | Fatigue: 2 [+1] | Hope: 12/14 | Shadow: 6 [0] | Parry: 6 | Weary: No | Miserable: No |Wound: No

Skills: Body 5 (8) | Heart 5 (7)| Wits 4 (5) | Weapons | War Gear | Equipment | Songs

"Some." Admitted Gramtyng. "Though I guess there can be others. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Listen, Magric... Not sure how to bring it up, since you say you try and stay out of trouble - but I - well, we, I guess - need help. Need to get to a place out in middle of Gladden... Somewhere. Now, I aint much good in the swamps, or I'd never bother you with this. Its... risky business. If you dont want to, I aint gonna hold it against you. But I'm goin' anyway." Gramtyng didnt want to say 'Dwimmerhorn' out in the open. He didnt like to think the Shadow could have spies here, but rumors spread quickly. Magric would likely understand the place he meant, anyway. What was with that look when he saw the sword, anyway...?

OOC/Actions/Rolls*

Great Success on Insight, if its a Success

Diofant

Diofant

Gramtyng, son of Fastredspacer.png

Riders of Rohan | Standard of Living: MartialCallingTraits | AP: 1 | XP: 5 | DP: 0

Valour: 4 | Wisdom: 4 | End: 27/27 | Load: 15 | Fatigue: 2 [+1] | Hope: 12/14 | Shadow: 6 [0] | Parry: 6 | Weary: No | Miserable: No |Wound: No

Skills: Body 5 (8) | Heart 5 (7)| Wits 4 (5) | Weapons | War Gear | Equipment | Songs

"Some." Admitted Gramtyng. "Though I guess there can be others. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Listen, Magric... Not sure how to bring it up, since you say you try and stay out of trouble - but I - well, we, I guess - need help. Need to get to a place out in middle of Gladden... Somewhere. Now, I aint much good in the swamps, or I'd never bother you with this. Its... risky business. If you dont want to, I aint gonna hold it against you. But I'm goin' anyway." Gramtyng didnt want to say 'Dwimmerhorn' out in the open. He didnt like to think the Shadow could have spies here, but rumors spread quickly. Magric would likely understand the place he meant, anyway. What was with that look when he saw the sword, anyway...?

OOC/Actions/Rolls