Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

"Some right pretty speechifying there Koth. And you're right, just cause things are lookin' a little gloomy and grim don't mean we gotta be. As my third uncle once-removed used to say 'The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.' Sometimes you just gotta take a step back and really look for it." Taking a deep breath of the sylvan fragrance that surrounded them, Hesk smiled as he basked in the natural beauty and splendour of Xerxes IV. "Certainly hope nothing'd made those trees their home. Maybe I can do a quick scan before we head-"

The howls and wails encircling them drew Hesk out of his contemplation. "Welp, there's that answered." Circling up with T'Mirras he fishes out his own tricorder, his motions with the device mirroring his own darting eyes as he sized up the situation. "Here's hoping there ain't much grief in this mix..."

OOC

I'm going to spend a point of Momentum for an extra dice. I also just realized I misread/misremembered Untapped Potential, so ignore that D6 roll. 

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

"Some right pretty speechifying there Koth. And you're right, just cause things are lookin' a little gloomy and grim don't mean we gotta be. As my third uncle once-removed used to say 'The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.' Sometimes you just gotta take a step back and really look for it." Taking a deep breath of the sylvan fragrance that surrounded them, Hesk smiled as he basked in the natural beauty and splendour of Xerxes IV. "Certainly hope nothing'd made those trees their home. Maybe I can do a quick scan before we head-"

The howls and wails encircling them drew Hesk out of his contemplation. "Welp, there's that answered." Circling up with T'Mirras he fishes out his own tricorder, his motions with the device mirroring his own darting eyes as he sized up the situation. "Here's hoping there ain't much grief in this mix..."

OOC

I'm going to spend a point of Momentum for an extra dice. I also just realized I misread/misremembered Untapped Potential, so ignore that D6 roll. 

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png